Supercharger gx rohloff hs

Nice selection Oblix, make sure you post when it comes in.

I have been circling the wagons on a blue rohloff supercharger that's in stock at citrus for the last couple weeks.
Hard to get excited about biking when its -25C out.

Kudos on a great choice. Such a cool bike. I suspect you will be surprising yourself on how rapidly you will ramp up your riding. If you are like me, you'll wake up every morning eager to ride. You may even do your commute and then put on a few extra fun miles on a trail or a country road just to stay on the bike a little longer.

Nice selection Oblix, make sure you post when it comes in.

I have been circling the wagons on a blue rohloff supercharger that's in stock at citrus for the last couple weeks.
Hard to get excited about biking when its -25C out.

go for it Oblix ....ordered mine early febuary...the wait is killing me lol

Well sometimes a story has a strange twist. I had prepared the ordering process a few times, but to to software errors (subsidised company purchase). I had to request a new quote/offer all over again. This got me reading and thinking this all over again. I finally decide to do a testdrive of a Stromer ST3 to confirm the choice for the supercharger. This turned out differently. The speed, stability, build quality as well as the contacts with the dealer made me switch to the ST3. I would have been happy with the supercharger, but for the purpose of the 50 km commute the ST3 would be the best choice. This one is now in the ordering process and is already reserved (stock). So I hope to be riding it before the end of april.

Is a company-subsidized purchase commonplace in Belgium? So nice!

Back