Superbike - Series 2 pricing, what's next?

Just a bump for this awesome bike. Pushkar is constantly updating this bike after feedback from his original buyers group. How many bike companies do that!
Calling this ebike a WW.superbike is not hyperbole.

I think the biggest thing that makes Wattwagon unique is that Pushkar is willing to customize the bike for each customer.

Just by reading EBR, I've seen some crazy stuff like adding rear suspension, custom making a frame to fit fat tires (WW fat bike didn't exist back in the day), adding solar panels, custom making dual battery option, willing do make GMAC + Phaserunner configuration, etc... he really goes above and beyond.

On top of that, offering 2 year warranty on tuned 3000W Bafang Ultra.😲
He really stands behind his product.
To that point, I was shopping for a mid-tail cargo bike. @pushkar is customizing the rear rack on my Superbike to be able to accommodate my stepdaughter (90 lbs) or wife (>90 lbs--this is a public forum!) The value for money is unbelievable and the quality will be second to none.

AdilDesai, I'd like to see a photo of your bike when you get it. I've ordered two bikes. One with a regular frame and one with a step-through frame for my wife.

How much is a step through really a step through with all that battery?
Well, you don't have to get the extra battery if you don't need the range. It would be a waste of money and added weight for something you would never use.
But even if you did get the dual battery, the point of a step thru is to make getting on and off the bike easier which it does meet that goal.
1592682518779.png

Back