Super Delight Head Lamp

Scott Eakin

Anyone tried moving the headlamp on a 2020 Super Delight from the stem to the front carrier? Possible or horrible idea?

That is what I want to do. I want to mount it under the carrier. So far two bike workshops have declined the job.

Off the records, mine is always on, even when pressing the light button on the Intuvia computer... is this by design?

Yes - it's a European regulation for 'speed' bikes. There's a whole thread about it somewhere. It's a hotly contested subject.

There is a method to turn the light off on a Superdelite HS if you wish. When turning the bike on make sure you are holding the button for the full beam for 3 seconds. The light will go into flashing mode, it then can be turned off by pressing the full beam button again. This feature is then turned off when you turn the power off. Not ideal but sufficient if you don't want to keep the light on. BTW I prefer leaving it on. See the manual for further details. https://supernova-lights.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/M99_MINI_Anleitung_4S_WEB.pdf

Thank you @PeterL ! I've been trying to switch off my lights for ages but was told that it's not possible. I don't require the light to be switched on when riding off-road in blinding sunshine.

Back