Stromer ST1 prototype disclosure

bluecat

Today at 3pm, Tomi Viiala assisted by Helge Losch disclosed the Stromer ST1 prototype. After the official launch of the ST3 this morning, this was the second important event at the Eurobike this year.

This 53 second video shall give you a first impression:

This picture show a particular part of the the ST3 which might make you wonder...

...the construction is complete seamless (compared with the more than twice expensive ST5)

This is because the Prototype was made by 3D print :)

33187970vq.jpg

The new entry model will have more components from the world leading e-bike state. Along with the brakes and the lighting, the tires are OEM products from Formosa.

33195127rx.jpg

33195128pf.jpg

33195129qr.jpg

The accessories list for the 2019 ST1x mentioned some varieties for the stem and handlebar. I assume, these will also be available for the new ST1.

33196343tb.jpg

33196344lt.jpg

33196345gu.jpg

The new Roxim lighting. Seen from below unveils the labeling. The construction of the mirrors only roughly similar to to M99. The construction of the mirrors only roughly similar to to M99. The same for the LED at the ceiling.

33196386yk.jpg

What particular information do you miss?
@bluecat

1)Do you think it's possible to put a 983wh battery (I think the blue one) in the new ST1?
Any suggestion how must more it will cost? In Euro's - thx

2)I see a 9 speed 'derailleur' in stead of a 10 speed on the ST2 - ST1X.
I just wonder why no standaard, for example 10speed?
But I must say, no problem with the 9 speed.

I' am looking forward when he will by on the market!
Grtz

Oeps
Oversee on the other thread 'Stromer model year 2019'
Thx anyway

Dear Stromer fanatics,

About a year ago, the new prototype ST1 was here presented.
Someone any idea how things are going?
Novelties, availability date, additional specifications?
Thx

Models in BTO configuration are up for preorders from the "addicts" in Geneva, but there is probably a waiting period of 2-3 months (as of June 2019) before reception:

@JayVee
Thx

Thank you for the status update.
Good to know that the new ST1 can already be preordered.

But first I would like to take a test ride.
See and experience if I like the new ST1 as much as my current stromer - which I' m very pleased with.
Apart from a few standard incidents, I have not had any problems ...
Battery starts to become a little less, a small 20% loss compared to the start. After 4 years this seems normal for me.
I'm going to look locally, I have patience.
And in addition, better wait, a new bike (renewed) perhaps still some teething problems....

Grtz

But first I would like to take a test ride.
See and experience if I like the new ST1 as much as my current stromer

It shall be different!

With the 27½" wheels, something changes. The question will be: Do you like it? I've seen the new St1 in bordeaux red with the Wren-USD fork at the HQ. There are reports, this bike is now on promotion tour in the stores, with standard fork of course.

Back