Step-Thru

23118A04-D92C-4474-A32B-337C6F8BADD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Sadly many (most?) step-throughs are nearly as difficult to mount as a typical frame's top tube. Admittedly a result of being disabled but the step-through frames I converted are very easy to mount.

Sadly many (most?) step-throughs are nearly as difficult to mount as a typical frame's top tube. Admittedly a result of being disabled but the step-through frames I converted are very easy to mount.
It is not my experience.

Breezer Powerwolf-evo SM+ LS. This bike, sold in the EU, features a 100mm air fork, Bosch Performance CX motor (75nm), 625wh PowerTube battery, and an MTB rated 1x12 Shimano SLX M7100 groupset with a wide-range 10-51t cassette utilizing Shimano's Hyperglide+ technology that promises faster and more reliable shifting under load.
2021_Breezer_POWERWOLF_EVO_11+_SM_LS_Red_front.png

Last edited:
an MTB rated 1x12 Shimano SLX M7100 groupset with a wide-range 10-51t cassette utilizing Shimano's Hyperglide+ technology that promises faster and more reliable shifting under load.
Well, nice bike but I can tell you the Shimano marketing hype does not pertain to e-bikes :) I know. I own one on my Trance E+.

Anyone like our Step-thru e-bike?

H750-Black.jpg

W-H-red_new.jpg
W-H-white-1.jpg

Attachments

• H750-White-2.jpg
    H750-White-2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
good to see Specialized using the Mahle mid-drive on a step through, hopefully it is also lightweight like the Turbo Vado SL models that share the motor. Mid-step top tube looks like it should give enough room to mount the range-extender battery on the down tube.

Last edited:
Nice rig! My wife might actually go for one of those. She came close on the current Como but couldn’t quite get there.

Back