Step-Thru

Riese & Muller Carrie, a compact cargo box bike, a mid-step rather than a step-through, the design is inspired by the e-Muli but uses a Bosch Smart System Performance motor, 20" wheels front and rear, and introduces a box with sides that fold out
ciclo-ebikes.com_Riese_Muller_Carrie_5.jpg

ciclo-ebikes.com_Riese_Muller_Carrie_1.jpg

For comparison, the e-Muli model with Shimano EP6 Cargo motor
muli2024_MotorST_purple_studio_TMKSR131223.jpg

Last edited:
I love the step thru design on my new Jugg 4 bike, I wish the WH would have had that design when I bought it. My hip/r leg don't pain me any more.

Momentum Cito E+, Giant's take on a Class 3 20" fat tire, throttle equipped cargo e-bike. A heavy bike, weighing 86lb/32kg including the 780wh battery. The rear rack is rated to carry up to 132lb. Accessory choices include optional top tube with a tiny glovebox, and optional bench seat for the rider.
color-aquarium.jpg

Last edited:
Momentum Cito E+, Giant's take on a Class 3 20" fat tire, throttle equipped cargo e-bike. A heavy bike, weighing 86lb/32kg including the 780wh battery. The rear rack is rated to carry up to 132lb. Accessory choices include optional top tube with a tiny glovebox, and optional bench seat for the rider.
color-aquarium.jpg
Trek did it too. Each to their own, however it screams throttle only. I've yet to see local riders of this style eScooter pedaling. Again I say ride it like you stole it and have fun!

This is the one that arrived as boxes of screws and nuts, with odd parts, and with a frame, fork and wheels. I got the axle in the right way! It was a giant puzzle. Parts were missing without specs or instructions. The owner wanted it painted. He took it to a bike shop in November to disassemble it for the painting. They closed and he brought the parts to me to rebuild. In November it had external wiring with zip ties. I ran it through frame for the rebuild. It just needs some acid green on the downtube to make it 'The Joker Trike' for Batman.

Attachments

• Giant Puzzle 2.jpg
    Giant Puzzle 2.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 20
Who? Never heard of her...

Sadly sh'e a fair weather rider. I'm soon to rehab her old step through with a new 36V 500W BBS01B w/ newish EM3ev battery
I suspected you would end up riding it even though it was her gift when you posted about buying it for her. LOL .I'm thinking about one (for Babs maybe) on the next bike hunt.

This is the one that arrived as boxes of screws and nuts, with odd parts, and with a frame, fork and wheels. I got the axle in the right way! It was a giant puzzle. Parts were missing without specs or instructions. The owner wanted it painted. He took it to a bike shop in November to disassemble it for the painting. They closed and he brought the parts to me to rebuild. In November it had external wiring with zip ties. I ran it through frame for the rebuild. It just needs some acid green on the downtube to make it 'The Joker Trike' for Batman.
believe i would paint the whole affair lavender or purple.

Really belongs with the trikes though.
I is very poorly designed. For example, it cannot hit high gear or the chain rubs the frame. Someone who does not know bikes designed it with CAD. The left wheel's threads could mean it will fly off. Local bike shops are referring their joke rejects. Many SUV's have hoods that are over 5 feet high and this thing is 2.5 feet high. It is a death trap waiting to spring.

Ok, not with the three wheelers either . Do we have a forum for mistakes?

I is very poorly designed. For example, it cannot hit high gear or the chain rubs the frame. Someone who does not know bikes designed it with CAD. The left wheel's threads could mean it will fly off. Local bike shops are referring their joke rejects. Many SUV's have hoods that are over 5 feet high and this thing is 2.5 feet high. It is a death trap waiting to spring.
around here it would be a bump in the road.

Back