ST2s: Possible to shut off the mainheadlight ?

elbikefun

Got my ST2s last week. When the bike is turned on, both the daytime-light and the main light is turned on automaticly. By following instructions found in a thread on this forum; I was able to enter the service-menu, and turn off the daytime-light.
I would love to be able to turn off the main light as well. Any advice of how to do this ?

upload_2016-6-29_21-55-34.png

The fully automatic lighting system is one of the greatest advantages of the ST2s.

Maybe, you should have an intensive chat about lighting with some motorcycle riders :)

I have no problem with the lights being turned on by themselves. A safetyfeature for sure. How ever, it would be useful to have opportunity to turn them off. Its the same inside my house really ( lol )

If I am at the family cabin in the mountains; I could have good use for the bike on a two kilometer long private road with no traffic. During daytime, there are really no-one who would have advantage of the bike being more visible. I have no opportunity to charge a bike at this off grid cabin. So saving "fuel"/ e-power would be very adequate for my use.

If I am at the family cabin in the mountains; I could have good use for the bike on a two kilometer long private road with no traffic.

Maybe, the moose get hypnotized by the double signature lights

Saving nrg: 1st reduce sensor setting value, 2nd reduce speed, 3rd increase tire pressure ..., 375th cut the lighting *)

*)all three lights together use approx. 10W -

Back