St2 Firmware update 4/25/18

Robie

1st. time updating myself without calling Stromer to push update over phone. Yay ! Went real seamless and smooth. Hope this solves my battery registering O volts lately on initial installation. And sometimes repeating removal , until bike reads full battery charge. Does anyone know if this is a sign of need for battery replacement with a new one.

My ST2 is in the shop, more torque sensor issues, now goes w/o pedaling. Cant see if i get the upgrade yet. I was having some issues with my level 2 power adjustments, they would go to default on their own and it also didnt record all my rides in the app, hoping this will fix these issues then

I copied this and posted it year or so ago and posted it; probably won't help in this case opimax, but may be worth a try:

1. Set the bike on the main screen that has Lock, Off, Sensor, Move, Menu.
2. Pull and hold the right brake lever.
3. While holding the right brake lever, push the Menu icon.
4. While holding the a Menu icon, release the brake lever.
5. Continue holding the Menu icon until the screen automatically takes you to the MENU.
6. Scroll down to SERVICE and select it.
7. In SERVICE, select SETTINGS.
8. reset torque sensor
9. Press the On / Off switch underneath the top tube to exit this menu.

SIT is Stromers integrated testing module for the electronics. It will go through all the electronics and do a test on al functions with a pass/fail. Used primarily for dealer diagnosis.

thx , Smitty, it will pass SIT and the shop replaced the T sensor and it has not been qwuite right since then and actually before so maybe this time...

Here you go Smitty, for my St2 2015
Firmware SUI
V 3.4.1.45413
Seems to have solved my start up glitch too
4/25/18. Thanks Stromer
Headed for the nursery to pick up gardening supplies with my Burley Travoy chain oiled derailleur going to smooth the silk

Back