Specialized mirror on vado 6.0

favila

Anyone know how it might be possible to purchase the mirror that drops down on the handlebar. I was told it only comes on the Vado 6.0. I like it because it is not on the end of the bar and can't find any other mirror that is the same.

Possibly a specialized dealer could order it for you? I also like the mirror for the reason you stated...

Hello favila,

I have one that came with my Vado 6 that I'm not using. It's new, in the box.

Are you in Santa Rosa, California? I'm in So Calif and could ship it to you if you'd like it. Just cover the postage.

The box it's in says MG-1886, SBC-MIR01, B140-21. I can take a photo if you want to confirm that it's what you want.

Hello favila,

Are you in Santa Rosa, California? I'm in So Calif and could ship it to you if you'd like it. Just cover the postage.

The box it's in says MG-1886, SBC-MIR01, B140-21. I can take a photo if you want to confirm that it's what you want.

Hello favila,

It's on the way, favila. (sorry fast)

mirror.jpg

Love the first mirror I got and looking for another by specialized that seems to only come with the Vado 6. Anyone willing to give up one they have? My LBS can't get it as an after market product.

Back