Sondors Fact Finding. Due Diligence. Scrutiny.

But it's not just the Sondorites whose posts are appearing multiple times. Some of the comments by others are repeating overAndoverAndover as well, which is what made me think "software glitch."

It is starting as I predicted because regardless of whether or not anybody affiliated with the campaign reads or posts any longer on IGG it remains the home base for those that funded in good faith.

This guy is a full funder or else he wouldn't be allowed to do repetitive postings:

"Marcel Jimenez
1 hour ago
Not to post a video of production with $6 MILLION in investor money is a JOKE and tells EVERYONE something is NOT RIGHT HERE!! My granddaughter just sent me a video from her iPod and she’s 7 years old!!! If Sondars can’t send a video of the production which is the VERY FIRST THING ANYONE IN HIS POSITION WOULD DO ON LANDING IN CHINA… Then this is a TOTAL $6 MILLION DOLLARSCAM!!

thumbnail-9b48efbf061dc54de093f7aef56c3f04.png

Marcel Jimenez
1 hour ago
I requested a simple video of the eBike in production since Ivars Sondors is working SO HARD getting the first wave ready to ship in WEEKS!! He’s in China RIGHT NOW!! So, stop the childish spamming your own campaign in FEAR that backers who invested $6 MILLIONwill want their money back!! Just send a video and PROVE TO EVERYONE the bikes are in production and will ship SOON! If there’s no video in a few hours we’ll all know there’s a VERY SERIOUS LEGALPROBLEM!!!"

And the word from the cabal:

"Bruce Choate
1 hour ago
Marcel Jimenez, guess you can’t read, nobody affiliated with the campaign reads or post here any longer due to the excessive spamming by the TROLLs.

LMAO if you think they’ll post a video just for you, are you just mad that another campaign you invested in failed, and you’ve yet to get the shoes promised a year ago?

We will get our bikes and they are on schedule to date, it’s STILL the month of MAY"

Way to keep em in line Bruce. You go boy!

he wouldn't be allowed to do repetitive postings:

I think we are at the point where the campaign is not being managed, as there is nobody being paid enough to, interested in, or capable of managing it!

In an emotional fit of rationalization and denial, the lunatics "think they are doing a service by taking over the insane asylum."

Its a managerial repeat of, failing to pay Agency 2.0 after the heaving lifting was accomplished. The campaign has been abandoned.

It also gives you an indication as to how the "current production effort" is being managed, and whether or not post-sales support will be available.

(assuming the bikes will be delivered, they won't be supported post-sales, and Sondors will be judgement proof at that time)

The dog and pony show will continue with more pictures trickling in from China to follow.

Last edited:
But they have Greg Dawson! The giver of free battery shipping.

One flew east and one flew west.....

Yet the money keeps flowing in.

7000 e BSO's don't make for good odds on the post sales support end. Send your complaints to [email protected]. Operator is standing by!

Wow that reply from Bruce is pretty much calling it a failure hahaha. That guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

FTC, that is so last week! Or was it the week before? That was from the update when Storm had his first PAS experience and loved it so much he decided to offer it free. I know it is hard to keep things straight with all the updates that are occurring and the constant noise from the stuttering Sonderites.

The big news is that the campaign is about to break $5.8 million! The money keeps rolling in and it looks like they have revised the perks so that you can still for a limited time sign up for a bike for $649 to be delivered in the new third wave in October. But there seems to be less focus on that now as it is down in the que a ways taking the back seat to the lesser shipping and extra battery charges. Which makes me think that at least somebody affiliated with the campaign still is reading and posting on there.

Despite the massive spamming by the supporters to drown out everyone else, despite the dire warnings, the sales keep happening...

A lot of those sales are probably from shipping perks ... which is almost a third of this campaign... Not sure why they have to call them perks?

The pic I posted was HOT off twitter, even if it was an old pic.. If you want to have some fun, attached find more posts from stuttering Sondorites discussing their "strategy to defeat critical thinking."

Attachments

• chattering sondorites.pdf
    323.1 KB · Views: 389
just on the distance test that Ivars undertook in China, by the time and distance travelled 22 miles at 1hour 50 minutes, I'd guess he travelled at a speed close to 11 mph. does that sound about right?

Early on, and against my own interests, I actually offered to have a conference call with Agency 2.0 and Sondors to address issues and concerns with their business plan, in a constructive fashion, on a confidential basis, and under non disclosure. I did so because I was of the impression that they "honestly did not understand" the product they were trying to sell and thus they would be adversely effecting lots of people.

They were disinterested in having a dialog even though it could have helped them. If you notice, Storm is still non-communicative, and that does not make him the "better man" it just makes him a noshow.

Also, feel free to post the amusing PDF.

Early on, and against my own interests, I actually offered to have a conference call with Agency 2.0 and Sondors to address issues and concerns with their business plan, in a constructive fashion, on a confidential basis, and under non disclosure. I did so because I was of the impression that they "honestly did not understand" the product they were trying to sell and thus they would be adversely effecting lots of people.

They were disinterested in having a dialog even though it could have helped them. If you notice, Storm is still non-communicative, and that does not make him the "better man" it just makes him a noshow.

Also, feel free to post the amusing PDF.

FTC,
I wonder if the new PR team, SPEC, would heed any of your advice or do they even know what they got themselves into?? http://www.specpr.com/?team=greg-dawson

FTC,
I wonder if the new PR team, SPEC, would heed any of your advice or do they even know what they got themselves into?? http://www.specpr.com/?team=greg-dawson

Seems like he is a well qualified fellow; but I doubt any issues and concerns with the business plan can be addressed at this time. Also, he does not seem to have any managerial control over the PR since he has allowed the lunatics to run the asylum.

I think he is a guy trying to make money as an independent contractor; I hope he gets paid, or gets paid upfront.

FTC,

Oh I think they know what they are doing - if they've done marketing and advertising for the likes of Sony who has had some of the biggest consumer debacles and other bad press in recent history and EA who has been voted the worst company in america for several recent years, they definitely know what they are being hired for, hahaha.

Well done to EBR for letting people discuss and express themselves; Endless Sphere has locked their thread indefinitely it seems, maybe June before a decision is reached - there is no new info to discuss, by keeping things vague and using terms such as estimated etc. the Sondors Campaign is built on shifting sand for sure. You would have reasonably expected some evidence that something is happening other than the production of a battery box surely by this time?

Back