SOLD: Luna 48V Advanced 300W Charger: charge to 80%, 90%, 100% at from 1amp - 5amps

smorgasbord

Region
USA
Luna Charger Description

Bought to charge batteries for a bike that was eventually returned and replaced with a 52volt battery bike, so no longer needed. Used less than a dozen times, no issues.

Includes my home-made XT60 to barrel adapter plus a spare XT60 connector in case you want to make your own, or just order what you need from Luna directly.

Charger-Overview.jpg
Charger-Display.jpg
Charger-Side.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the option to charge to 80%@1A but unfortunately can't find the correct XT60 adapter to fit my battery (DJ Bikes mountain bike)

I use the OEM cable soldered to the XT60. The benefit of slow charging with less heat is worth the price of Luna Charger.

I really like the option to charge to 80%@1A but unfortunately can't find the correct XT60 adapter to fit my battery (DJ Bikes mountain bike)
Use the one you have. Put a pair of connectors on your existing cable? then you can transfer the battery fitting piece between the two if needed. Or maybe I don't understand. that is possible. easily possilble

Is there some sort of adapter that will connect the XT plug to the battery charging port shown here?

1593645306157.png
1593645306157.png

Back