SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

A hitchhiker!
_20200921_152353.JPG

A couple of signs re our local critters from my last ride of the summer...😕

Snakes!
P1010427.jpg

Rattlesnakes are great for rodent control and are not generally aggressive, but it pays to be alert and stay away. We've had two at our rental property this summer.

Bears!
P1010439.jpg

They're pretty much everywhere up here. They'll raid your trash, your car, whatever, to get food. We keep our trash can in the garage after having several cans chewed to pieces. We never leave food in the car, or in our tent. Had a black bear wander thorugh our yard last month. Didn't find what he wanted (food) so he sauntered across the road and trashed the neighbor's empty trash can out of frustration I suppose.

Ducks!
P1010413_20200921180143897.jpg

Who knew?

Ride On!...and happy first day of Autumn...😎

A couple of signs re our local critters from my last ride of the summer...😕

Snakes!
View attachment 66214
Rattlesnakes are great for rodent control and are not generally aggressive, but it pays to be alert and stay away. We've had two at our rental property this summer.

Bears!
View attachment 66215
They're pretty much everywhere up here. They'll raid your trash, your car, whatever, to get food. We keep our trash can in the garage after having several cans chewed to pieces. We never leave food in the car, or in our tent. Had a black bear wander thorugh our yard last month. Didn't find what he wanted (food) so he sauntered across the road and trashed the neighbor's empty trash can out of frustration I suppose.

Ducks!
View attachment 66216
Who knew?

Ride On!...and happy first day of Autumn...😎
Ditto on the trash can in the garage. It would not survive a week outdoors.

Back