SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Mildly reminiscent of the Schwinn Stingrays from the '60s I believe.

View attachment 53194

What's the saying; "If you can remember the '60s, you weren't there."? šŸ¤£

Good grief... I can barely remember the 60's?

I still have my daughter's hot pink Stingray... the Lil Chik! ;)

1590270703446.png

Last edited:
The answer to the age old question and yes, it does.....

Bear s*it.jpg

I have now seen two black bears on rides across the street. One last week and a much bigger one today. Although we rode right by 3 deer beside the road that just looked at us the bears on the other hand are very shy and quick to get gone.

Last edited:
I agree 100%... the 5 mph rubber-bumpers in the '70s-'80s were some of the worst designs ever created by man.

Love the early MGB's... I owned an MG Midget back in the day and wrote a lot of checks to Moss Motors ;)
They trashed the lines, shame, but that's 'progress' for you.

[Someones hopes were dashed ...
QUOTE="fooferdoggie, post: 279709, member: 28193"]
not sure what is going on here. this is right next to the freeway no cover at all. View attachment 53088
[/QUOTE]

In the Pian di Spagna nature preserve area near Colico, Italy, along the Adda river which flows into lago di Como. This is a 15 minute ride from my house. In this area there are horses, cows, sheep, and donkeys. The swamp land was filled in 150 years ago, now small farms.
horse touching bike.jpg

Last edited:
Just moved to east side of Denver so new trails to check out. These were taken along the High Line Canal Trail, about mile 58 or so. The prairie dogs don't show too well in the pics but there are several large fields full of them, bikes don't bother them much. They may go to burrows but don't dive in. The shots by the lake just caught my eye for the long sweeps mountains in the background.
fullsizeoutput_38d.jpegfullsizeoutput_38c.jpegfullsizeoutput_38b.jpegfullsizeoutput_38f.jpegfullsizeoutput_38e.jpeg

First ebike I ever rode, rented them in a tourist town and was amazed.

In the Pian di Spagna nature preserve area near Colico, Italy, along the Adda river which flows into lago di Como. This is a 15 minute ride from my house. In this area there are horses, cows, sheep, and donkeys. The swamp land was filled in 150 years ago, now small farms.View attachment 53411
Haflinger horses. My other favorite ā€œcockpitā€.

Attachments

• 7BBAA79F-406C-4644-B955-73CBC925940B.jpeg
    7BBAA79F-406C-4644-B955-73CBC925940B.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 312
In the Pian di Spagna nature preserve area near Colico, Italy, along the Adda river which flows into lago di Como. This is a 15 minute ride from my house. In this area there are horses, cows, sheep, and donkeys. The swamp land was filled in 150 years ago, now small farms.View attachment 53411
Great photo...two excellent means of travel...

Back