SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

low-cost political advertizing.
IMG_3860.jpeg

Always wanted a big tractor when I was a kid. And now that tractors look like that, I want one 10 times more.

Wife will say, "No way that ugly monstrosity's gonna sit in our driveway." And I'll say, "Are you kidding me? We'd have the coolest house in the neighborhood!"

And she'll win.

Always wanted a big tractor when I was a kid. And now that tractors look like that, I want one 10 times more.

Wife will say, "No way that ugly monstrosity's gonna sit in our driveway." And I'll say, "Are you kidding me? We'd have the coolest house in the neighborhood!"

And she'll win.
You would also be the talk of the hood once they see you pulling out of the driveway with your Surface hitched to the back of it. Go for the small frame Wildcat…she’ll never even notice. ;)

You would also be the talk of the hood once they see you pulling out of the driveway with your Surface hitched to the back of it. Go for the small frame Wildcat…she’ll never even notice. ;)

Better yet, when they see the Wildcat on a gooseneck lowboy hitched to the back of my ebike.

Back