SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

442510075_10231667367963193_1033235809721617675_n.jpg

well a first for me saw a dead beaver on the side of a road with a yellow recycling container on top of it. this is in the middle of the city. a really small steam maybe a mile away but not really big enough for habitat and mostly underground. I was going 25mph and did not want to stop for a pic.

1717297367293.png

Ela: ‘What is it?’

My NYC friend has posted this photo on her Facebook. Comments of her friends in Poland:
Katherine: ‘Cybertruck, Tesla's “super” car.... Kim Kardashian is rumoured to be driving this 🤣
Ela: ‘I thought brother-in-law of that man had welded the thing down in the garage😆
Greg: ' Oh mother with daughter! It looks like a terrible DIY!'
:D

View attachment 176897
Ela: ‘What is it?’

My NYC friend has posted this photo on her Facebook. Comments of her friends in Poland:
Katherine: ‘Cybertruck, Tesla's “super” car.... Kim Kardashian is rumoured to be driving this 🤣
Ela: ‘I thought brother-in-law of that man had welded the thing down in the garage😆
Greg: ' Oh mother with daughter! It looks like a terrible DIY!'
:D
One of those passed me today. It really does look like a s$$ty diy job. Looks like Stainless steel, no paint or anything on it.

One of those passed me today. It really does look like a s$$ty diy job. Looks like Stainless steel, no paint or anything on it.
plus all the stupid things yo cant top wash it in the sun? you have to clean it right away or it will stain. the internet is full of videos idiots shooting them and they are not bullet proof.

I just took the Yamaha Cross Core to Pretty Place in South Carolina. It was a short 12 miles with some nice climbs and descents. Spectacular day at 72 degrees. We live in a tropical rainforest here between North Carolina and South Carolina and this was the first day without rain in a couple of weeks. Yamaha climbs like crazy. I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 22
That is about 1/2 what my grandaughter left at school and she is only in kindergarten.
Yeah, my son lost at least 1 or 2 winter coats and rainjackets per year. We would ask him to check L&F and then end up replacing stuff anyways. Usually we would find them in the spring because the school always sets everything out at the spring concerts and artwalks.

Nothing to do at that point but collect it and then drop it off at the thrift store.

Back