SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Also I spied this 1920 Harley in the Trev Deeley motorcycle dealership front window. The handlebars are insane.
1650231669152.jpeg

dodging the cops. we were going though this parking lot to get to the road on thee other side we usually go through were the yellow is. bu there were two cars stopped and 5 cop cars with lights flashing. the black line with the arrow shows the direction. I ws going to turn and I see the cops so I go by and I see one guy handcuffed another guy getting out with empty hands and the cops with guns out but not pointing at him. but if they were we would been right behind the guy. I had to circle around them to get out and as we left a racing cop car passes us going to the scene.
IMG_4232.jpeg

dodging the cops. we were going though this parking lot to get to the road on thee other side we usually go through were the yellow is. bu there were two cars stopped and 5 cop cars with lights flashing. the black line with the arrow shows the direction. I ws going to turn and I see the cops so I go by and I see one guy handcuffed another guy getting out with empty hands and the cops with guns out but not pointing at him. but if they were we would been right behind the guy. I had to circle around them to get out and as we left a racing cop car passes us going to the scene.
View attachment 120451
Foofer why did you rob the 7 -11 ?

fOOfer it says 7-11 right there on the bottom left of your google map so your alibi does not hold water!!! ....We the jury find you GUILTY of perjury.
ya but if you look its on the other side of a wall. and a fair distance. I would have robbed the convince store before it. but even then I wouldn't to be in that parking lot that would be backtracking. I see on the pic the 7-11 is a far distance away its right after the google logo. I would rob the Best Buy if I am going to be a criminal I have class.

ya but if you look its on the other side of a wall. and a fair distance. I would have robbed the convince store before it. but even then I wouldn't to be in that parking lot that would be backtracking. I see on the pic the 7-11 is a far distance away its right after the google logo. I would rob the Best Buy if I am going to be a criminal I have class.
Aha.... but foofer according to your high school yearbook you were a champion pole vaulter , SOOOOO...you could easily have scaled that wall! The prosocution rests your honor.

thought about taking pics but I always feel weird about it. if I was alone maybe. pole vaulting with a tandem and my wife on my back? well that would be something to see.

These are local giraffe sheeps, a leg of giraffe lamb feeds a family of 10 for a week.

Giraffe sheeps.JPG

These things have been an enigma all winter, this field is on a sharp long bend that you have to pay attention flying round as there are holes allover the track that will throw you off if you're daydreaming, so i kept seeing these things out of the corner of my eye, generally in torrential rain and kept thinking i'm sure that was a llama, today i rode past twice, the first time i didnt see them the second i saw them turned around and took some pictures as noone believed there were llamas here.

Giraffe sheeps 2.JPG

These are llamas and not alpacas, is that right?

These are local giraffe sheeps, a leg of giraffe lamb feeds a family of 10 for a week.

View attachment 120819

These things have been an enigma all winter, this field is on a sharp long bend that you have to pay attention flying round as there are holes allover the track that will throw you off if you're daydreaming, so i kept seeing these things out of the corner of my eye, generally in torrential rain and kept thinking i'm sure that was a llama, today i rode past twice, the first time i didnt see them the second i saw them turned around and took some pictures as noone believed there were llamas here.

View attachment 120824

These are llamas and not alpacas, is that right?
Where are these pics taken?

Back