SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

After the autopsy the vet used the scrubbery...
1648963445993.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy crap, Steve, is that before/after for real? Astounding. I thought we were suffering from uncontrolled growth over here, but we ain’t even off the start line compared to that little display.

Holy crap, Steve, is that before/after for real? Astounding. I thought we were suffering from uncontrolled growth over here, but we ain’t even off the start line compared to that little display.
Yes indeed Dave and you should see some of the crazy places they dare to build. The reason is a shortage of usable land as we are boxed in on all four sides , between the US border ,the Pacific ocean ,the Coast mountains and the Fraser river flood plain.

Last edited:
Yes indeed Dave and you should see some of the crazy places they dare to build. The reason is a shortage of usable land as we are boxed in on all four sides , between the US border ,the Pacific ocean ,the Coast mountains and the Fraser river flood plain.
Ain't it the truth.
Not far from me they are blowing down older homes for blocks and putting up super condensed row houses/condos. Densification on 'roids.

Seeing a moose In the wild is on my list of animals to spot. Of course, the Canadian equivalent of Serbiton does not qualify as "the wild", but one of these days, maybe near Priest Lake, I'd, I will catch sight of one.

Seeing a moose In the wild is on my list of animals to spot. Of course, the Canadian equivalent of Serbiton does not qualify as "the wild", but one of these days, maybe near Priest Lake, I'd, I will catch sight of one.
Spotting moose in our little neck of suburbia (if you can call it that) is not uncommon as we’re only a block or two from a forested park system. On the trails that I ride it’s likely one can ride past one of these beasts and not even be aware of it. Occasionally you’ll see them out in the open licking salt off the nearby roadside.

I th
Hey @ChezCheese:) My recollection is that the Priest Lake area of Idaho is one of the places that I have seen a moose in the wild. Happy viewing!

Yes, my husband swears he's seen meese/mooses many times there. O'course, he also tells me he catches fish, but I ain't seen a one o'those neither 😏🙄

Back