Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Sunday was a rip down the greenway and out the Mud bay trail for a bit.
Weather was beautiful and clear, but I'm glad I had 2 layers of long sleeves on. The wind was a bit sobering.







Thankfully, this puddle was not deep at all...









Many birds on the hunt...



That pump was working hard...



Time for a water break...



Come in to my parlor...



Very rare to see a vehicle on this trail...



Heading North...





Lots of action at John Oliver Park (no, not that guy)...



Glad the threat is over...







Did I ride all the way to Easter Island?

 
Sunday was a rip down the greenway and out the Mud bay trail for a bit.
Weather was beautiful and clear, but I'm glad I had 2 layers of long sleeves on. The wind was a bit sobering.







Thankfully, this puddle was not deep at all...









Many birds on the hunt...



That pump was working hard...



Time for a water break...



Come in to my parlor...



Very rare to see a vehicle on this trail...



Heading North...





Lots of action at John Oliver Park (no, not that guy)...



Glad the threat is over...







Did I ride all the way to Easter Island?


What mountain is that in the distance?
 
Back