Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

It's 6am here and it's still dribbling rain it should dry up by mid day and I will do 10 miles at the minimum just to get my biking legs a work out. Yesterday was the same rain all day there was a couple of hours Sunshine was trying to peek through the clouds but I was already pre occupied tidying up the garage.
@DaveMatthews I hope you're not hurt too much.
Today it continues to rain. It could be worse. I'm going to relax and play guitar.

Got out for a 17km ride today. Here are a couple of photos of the turn around point at the Saint John River Centre:

Attachments

• bike-at-river-centre.jpg
    bike-at-river-centre.jpg
    774.7 KB · Views: 128
  • bike-by-river.jpg
    bike-by-river.jpg
    883.7 KB · Views: 121
The pearl is in the River.
That's a wide River. I needs a boat to cross that river.

I figured I might be lucky enough to get a couple of hours in before the rain.
No such luck as I was about 6km in when it started. Rats...
On my way back my front wheel got caught in a rut next to a sidewalk and I thought to myself Hey... this looks like a great place to go down.
So I did.
Spilled right across the sidewalk, this poor lady who saw the whole buffoonery says "OMG are you hurt?".
Just my pride my dear, just my pride...
I lied... my left elbow and knee are paying for the stupid. Should be even more evident tomorrow... :rolleyes:
Ouch Dave, sounds similar to the one I had last year when I went over the handlebars! I hope your pain will ease soon!

I figured I might be lucky enough to get a couple of hours in before the rain.
No such luck as I was about 6km in when it started. Rats...
On my way back my front wheel got caught in a rut next to a sidewalk and I thought to myself Hey... this looks like a great place to go down.
So I did.
Spilled right across the sidewalk, this poor lady who saw the whole buffoonery says "OMG are you hurt?".
Just my pride my dear, just my pride...
I lied... my left elbow and knee are paying for the stupid. Should be even more evident tomorrow... :rolleyes:
I think we’ve all experienced a few spills in the past so consider yourself in good company. Never thought that I would say this but I’m thankful that the snow was in abundance to cushion a fall on my last ride. Heal up quickly brother, hopefully faster than it takes for that nemesis of a ditch to dry up.

just a short ride looking for a Bridleway that's new to me :D managed to find it and was rideable though a little soft in places ..lol

View attachment 147373

View attachment 147374
it started of well
View attachment 147375

View attachment 147376

View attachment 147377
View attachment 147378

View attachment 147379View attachment 147381
Lovely. Reminds me of one of @RabH 's trip reports with an off-roadish twist to it. 👍

I think we’ve all experienced a few spills in the past so consider yourself in good company. Never thought that I would say this but I’m thankful that the snow was in abundance to cushion a fall on my last ride. Heal up quickly brother, hopefully faster than it takes for that nemesis of a ditch to dry up.
Yeah, snow would have been welcomed for sure. Good to hear your drop was made easier.
That freakin' puddle/lake only seems to vary in size/depth. Over the last 2 years I've never seen it dry, and I take that trail probably twice a month.

had a ride over to Barnard castle just to see if one of my fav café stops was still closed ☹️ while there i dropped down by the river to mouch about. started to get very chilly and lots of dark clouds.so altered planned route and set of homeward with the rain chasing me .cycling past Archers ice cream place i thought i would surprise the boss so i turned round and got her a tub of Bailey's ice cream..... a very cold and damp day but managed 43 miles https://www.strava.com/activities/8604422734

P1010156.JPG

P1010155.JPG

P1010157.JPG

P1010159.JPG

don't fancy trying to ride those (it`s a cycle route)
P1010162 (2).JPG

P1010161.JPG

P1010163 (2).JPG

P1010164.JPG

P1010166.JPG

Took a ride up along the Saint John River to an area known as the Nerepis Marsh. The shot with the bike is looking down the Saint John River, and the other shot is where the Nerepis river flows through a marshy area into the Saint John River. It was a sunny afternoon, but cold and windy, with an afternoon high of 2c.

Attachments

• ebike-by-river2.jpg
    ebike-by-river2.jpg
    907.4 KB · Views: 96
  • nerepis-marsh-frozen.jpg
    nerepis-marsh-frozen.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 103
Took a ride up along the Saint John River to an area known as the Nerepis Marsh. The shot with the bike is looking down the Saint John River, and the other shot is where the Nerepis river flows through a marshy area into the Saint John River. It was a sunny afternoon, but cold and windy, with an afternoon high of 2c.
We visited NB years ago and loved everything about it. The Flower Pot Rocks at Hopewell Cape were amazing to see close up.

We had rain for days and today I bike to work. I took the higher path, a path was cleared of grass to get to the dry side for joggers and cyclists.

Attachments

• 20230223_151901.jpg
    20230223_151901.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 20230222_190850.jpg
    20230222_190850.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 20230223_152213.jpg
    20230223_152213.jpg
    896.5 KB · Views: 125
Back