Shipping Lectric XP

I ordered XP (black) and Step-Thru (white) on Sept 5th, order #26405, and received delivery of the XP in Saint George, Utah, on Oct 2nd, and the Step-Thru on Oct 14th. The XP arrived with a severed display cable, which I reported and received permission to attempt a repair. Lectric shipped a replaced display for free as part of the warranty which arrived 8 days later by USPS. I soldered the 5 colored wires in the cable and was able to start using the XP a couple hours after its arrival. A week later I replaced without any difficulty the repaired display with the replacement display. The Step-Thru arrived in perfect condition. Its shipping time by FedEx was an extra 6 days by being stuck at a terminal in Phoenix. FedEx excused themselves by saying they had a volume backlog and reduced staff because of Covid-19. So the 6-day stall in shipping was due to FedEx and not to Lectric. My wife and I are very pleased with our eBikes. These bikes have impressed our neighbors who guessed that we had spent around $3,500 for each of them because the Lectric bikes have features that their $3,200 bikes lack, such as throttle, cruise control, lights and bike rack.

Well, I placed my Order for a XP step thru on Friday the 9th (10/9/2020) and got my shipping confirmation on the 12th and it's suppose to be arriving on the 20th (picked up by fedex today and left the facility)

I thought it would take almost a month from everything I've been reading about shipping and being so long to get the bike. I'm extremely surprised and hyped for my bike next week.

Well, I placed my Order for a XP step thru on Friday the 9th (10/9/2020) and got my shipping confirmation on the 12th and it's suppose to be arriving on the 20th (picked up by fedex today and left the facility)

I thought it would take almost a month from everything I've been reading about shipping and being so long to get the bike. I'm extremely surprised and hyped for my bike next week.
WOW! We ordered before you and haven't received anything other than our conformation email stated that we purchased. Congratulations!

New poster here...also had a quick experience
I ordered September 29 or 30 and got my white step-through today (CA resident).
It shipped from Arizona and not California, however. I thought Lectric shipped from California even though their office is in Arizona. Maybe it was a customer return, thus explaining the speed?

Anyone get updates on their bike being shipped or ? Thinking about cancelling and getting a RAD as they have a retail store about 30 miles away. We have asked Lectric about updates and the they just added a couple of weeks on top of their original time which is 3 weeks longer than we were quoted when ordered. It would be nice for Lectric to communicate via email or their website with people that purchased telling them about further delays On their product.

Sorry, first time ebike purchaser and dont like that they charged us in full and not communicating with us

Wish I could understand the reasoning for some orders being completed quickly and some taking forever. Maybe it's done by regions, if a lot of orders for one state would make them ship out quicker than a single order to a state?

I got my bike today a day earlier and it came with free panniers, I was going to Reach out to lectric about getting a promo code for them but they already seem to throw it in. I don't think there's any damage to the bike but I do think the derailer might be slightly bent but maybe I'm just paranoid. I'll post some pics when I get back home

I waited 6 weeks and was quoted 6 weeks. It was worth the wait. We are living in different times. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason on who gets their bikes in what order. Maybe the closer you are to PHX the sooner you get your bike?

I waited 6 weeks and was quoted 6 weeks. It was worth the wait. We are living in different times. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason on who gets their bikes in what order. Maybe the closer you are to PHX the sooner you get your bike?
I live in nyc

After two weeks of asking Lectric where I am in line to get my order, they sent me a confirmation of shipping email about 10 minutes ago.

While I'm satisfied that I'll get the bike mostly on time, I'm concerned about a bigger issue and that is Lectric seems to have bigger issue in reasonable delivery times.

After two weeks of asking Lectric where I am in line to get my order, they sent me a confirmation of shipping email about 10 minutes ago.

While I'm satisfied that I'll get the bike mostly on time, I'm concerned about a bigger issue and that is Lectric seems to have bigger issue in reasonable delivery times.

Most people wait 6-8 weeks these days for DTC ebikes. I think my XP came in 6 weeks and my Sport about the same. I ordered another Sport and was quoted 6 weeks. How long have you been waiting for your Lectric?

If we want businesses to be healthy and succeed, our definition of ”reasonable” has to change in this global crisis unfortunately.

I ordered a Black XP September 24th and sent a polite inquiry email to them last Friday. They responded within an hour and said shipment inbound and it should get shipped this week.

Ordered 10/22. Got shipping 10/23.
Delivery date 10/29. I will say the website stated in stock when I ordered. Black XP step thru.

I had been looking all week and it originally said pre order for October. The step over says pre order for November right now.

Back