Shipping Lectric XP

I’m waiting for FedEx to pick up my order and provide a more accurate delivery date. Got the ship notice this past Sunday, I’m past the 4 day mark.

Ordered Step Thru on August 8th and finally received a shipping email from Lectric 9/24. As of 9/25 FedEx tracking shows it's scheduled for delivery 10/2, so fingers crossed. Now i need to start sorting through all the essential knick-knacks i've been bookmarking like helmets, locks etc, and start buying.

I’m waiting for FedEx to pick up my order and provide a more accurate delivery date. Got the ship notice this past Sunday, I’m past the 4 day mark.
I'm in the same boat. FedEx said they never received the bike and I'm beginning to think it never really shipped. FedEx isn't willing to track the item since they claim it was never actually in their system. I talked to Lectric and can't get a straight answer from them, so if it doesn't show up Monday I'll contest the credit card charge.

Subscribed. Watching everyone’s order and delivery times. We were quoted less than a month when we ordered, hopefully they are accurate.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. FedEx said they never received the bike and I'm beginning to think it never really shipped. FedEx isn't willing to track the item since they claim it was never actually in their system. I talked to Lectric and can't get a straight answer from them, so if it doesn't show up Monday I'll contest the credit card charge.
My bike came in on Monday! FedEx readjusted my time saying it would be one more day but then I got an update that out would make it for the Monday delivery. Unfortunately I was out of town the day it was delivered. Finally got the bike open up today, had some scratches on the fender and kept getting error code 8 so my initial ride was in out and out of PAS.

I redid the wires like I saw on a previous post on the board and finally out cleared out and man the bike can move. Initial feedback was I agree with changing out the seat, it was ok but my glute def started to feel sore after a bit. Going to go for a as few more rides since the weather is fairly nice this weekend. Hopefully they continue to be fun.

I received a shipping notification on the 2 step thrus I ordered 8/23 on 9/30, delivery date of 10/5. FedEx shows they were not picked up until 10/2. Once they arrived there was a problem with the labels being unreadable so both were replaced on 10/3, with a delivery date of 10/12, a full week later than the original estimate. That’s all the information on the FedEx website until this morning. The new date is Tuesday 10/13. 2 weeks is enough time to ride them from Arizona to Maine. It’s disappointing, I hope it’s worth the wait and there is no damage.

I received a shipping notification on the 2 step thrus I ordered 8/23 on 9/30, delivery date of 10/5. FedEx shows they were not picked up until 10/2. Once they arrived there was a problem with the labels being unreadable so both were replaced on 10/3, with a delivery date of 10/12, a full week later than the original estimate. That’s all the information on the FedEx website until this morning. The new date is Tuesday 10/13. 2 weeks is enough time to ride them from Arizona to Maine. It’s disappointing, I hope it’s worth the wait and there is no damage.
It’s worth the wait. I know easier said than done but the bike is def fun and worth it.

Bikes arrived yesterday and everything seems fine so far after a short ride around the block on each after assembly. The included panniers are a nice bonus. I hope to get enough nice weather to put some miles on before it gets too cold to ride. Hopefully the cloud nine seats arrive soon!

Attachments

• 3F79E859-AABE-44CD-A86F-EDE4B908CA92.jpeg
    3F79E859-AABE-44CD-A86F-EDE4B908CA92.jpeg
    920.8 KB · Views: 308
I'm 30 days in for the XP non-step and nothing. I called Lectric and while they were nice, the gentleman could not give me a definitive delivery time.

I guess I'll just have to wait until I get some confirmation... $1000 is a lot to spend and not have something in your hand within a reasonable amount of time.

I'm 30 days in for the XP non-step and nothing. I called Lectric and while they were nice, the gentleman could not give me a definitive delivery time.

I guess I'll just have to wait until I get some confirmation... $1000 is a lot to spend and not have something in your hand within a reasonable amount of time.

We chatted with Lectric after we purchased and was told that the bikes will be in stock before the end of October. We were told that instead of the time they initially quoted us, it will take longer than that. I know it hasn’t been too long of a wait so far as we are being patient.

Back