Shipping Lectric XP

When did you order? Just trying to get an idea of delivery times. Thanks,
From my experience, i ordered on 7/2. Around 7/22 i get a letter from lectric saying that they are 10 days ahead of schedule. they printed my label on 7/27. Did not start moving till 7/31 with expected delivery date of 8/4. It was on the truck ready to deliver but was not because fedex is backed up in California due to Covid 19. Then, Finally arrived on 8/5.

From my experience, i ordered on 7/2. Around 7/22 i get a letter from lectric saying that they are 10 days ahead of schedule. they printed my label on 7/27. Did not start moving till 7/31 with expected delivery date of 8/4. It was on the truck ready to deliver but was not because fedex is backed up in California due to Covid 19. Then, Finally arrived on 8/5.
Thanks. I ordered on 7/30 and they are saying September. Hoping for sooner.

Mines scheduled to come in this evening at some point. The excitement is killing me! Would be a major bummer if it rains over the weekend

Mines scheduled to come in this evening at some point. The excitement is killing me! Would be a major bummer if it rains over the weekend
Thats awesome...but with mine it said that it was on a truck for delivery so i was waiting all day for it until i called fedex around 5pm to find out that it never made it out for delivery. I was angry for a minute. So the next morning i called to make sure it was on the truck.. and it was. I suggest you do the same just to make sure.

Ordered mine 7/16, received it 8/7. All the way to Pittsburgh. Lectric is stepping up their game. Order number 1999*. 20200810_174817.jpg

3 weeks? Dang... if I ordered the Lectric on 7/1 I would be riding by now. :(

Don't get me started on myself. I am the worst procrastinator in the whole galaxy. I heehawed all through June/July and finally ordered a few days ago, the same thing i could have done months ago and be riding by now too. I'm going to take me out back and paddle myself....maybe sometime later. :rolleyes: It's too hot and humid right now.

Finally got it! Needs lots of adjustments and the derailleur guard is a little bent in but all is good.

This thing is pretty quick!!

Btwㅡmine included the pannier bag too. Very nice touch

Last edited:
Ordered mine 7/16, received it 8/7. All the way to Pittsburgh. Lectric is stepping up their game. Order number 1999*. View attachment 61963
Cool bag! Does that come with, or an add-on on their site? I am debating to buy a Lectric or a espin Nero. Both are fat tire bikes for $1000 or less, which seems like such a good deal. I like how the Lectric folds though. But 20" tires..... I dunno. I wonder if I'll feel too small/low to the ground as I'm already on the short to average end (I am 5'4", 28" inseam). We are buying 2 Ride 1 Up bikes today and are thinking of adding a fat tire bike to the mix as well. I thought it would be cool to have a bike we could fold up and take with us places vs buying a bike rack for the other 2 bikes and traveling with them. We'll see. Anyway, cool looking bike. Enjoy!

Bummer...☹️

"Our Lectric team has recently been made aware that these Step Thru bikes will be delayed approximately two (2) weeks. In spite of our best efforts to begin delivery of these amazing bikes to you in August, it's become evident that shipping will not begin until the first week of September. The delay is due to a variety of factors including production challenges related to COVID-19, port congestion, and shipping delays."

Bummer...☹

"Our Lectric team has recently been made aware that these Step Thru bikes will be delayed approximately two (2) weeks. In spite of our best efforts to begin delivery of these amazing bikes to you in August, it's become evident that shipping will not begin until the first week of September. The delay is due to a variety of factors including production challenges related to COVID-19, port congestion, and shipping delays."

Is this the regular or step thru model?

Back