Shipping Lectric XP

hi! new to this site. i ordered the regular version on july 24 and received it today. the wifes step thru wont be shipping til Sept. at least it will allow me to get familiar with things so when the step thru arrives i should have a clue ...

Ordered Step Thru Aug 8th and got a generic "September Shipping Update" email on Sept 14 stating thus:

"Today we began shipping our September Step-Thru bikes and will have the XP bikes begin in the next couple of days! Please note, it will take approximately two (2) weeks to ship them all....You will receive your tracking number 1-4 days prior to your bike being shipped." 😭 😭

It's getting colder in NYC of late...

Anyone order end of August or early September that have received there shipping information yet?

Ordered September 5th, nothing yet. I saw a guy on YouTube who got his in 10 days. Pissed. They better not be prioritizing! Abbie from Lectric let me know it’s probably 6 weeks.

Actually just received my tracking number today at 2PM lol. But it says “expected delivery” September 28th monday. We’ll see how far that date gets pushed back.

Actually just received my tracking number today at 2PM lol. But it says “expected delivery” September 28th monday. We’ll see how far that date gets pushed back.

That’s great news! Since your question, I assume you ordered end of August/beginning of September. So 3/4 weeks isn’t bad!

just comparing notes...i ordered a step thru on August 5th. got the generic email on Sept 14th. that all step thrus and XP-S from the Aug. pre-order would be shipped within 2 weeks. still haven gotten a shipping or tracking notification. im located in New jersey.

Well, good old Fed Ex.
Supposed to be delivered today, now the status has changed to "Pending. No delivery date available".
Not a happy camper, it's been almost 2 months.
🤬🤬😖

FINALLY!!😁👍
IMG_20200922_160512.jpg
IMG_20200922_141103.jpg

Three days shy of two months.

i gave them a call today and my August 5th order for a black step thru wont be expected to ship til first week of October. i will update when i get the official notice. so 2 month wait looks like the norm for now.

i gave them a call today and my August 5th order for a black step thru wont be expected to ship til first week of October. i will update when i get the official notice. so 2 month wait looks like the norm for now.
Thanks for the update. I have an order for a pair of white step thrus from about then. I figured the recent email about shipping within 2 weeks was a bit optimistic considering what I see on this forum. I‘m still hoping for a little riding before it gets too cold.

I’m in the same boat. Got the email my order is on the way and an estimated shipping date of 9/28. As per fedex shipping label was created but that’s it from this morning. Waiting on some movement for shipping. Want to ride a little bit before it gets cold. I’m in the NYC area as well.

I ordered September 5th and was told 6 weeks. So that is strange they told you less than 4.
Did you order a step thru or regular XP? I believe step thrus have a longer lead time. I also think they have been getting a lot of orders lately.

Back