Service and delivery problems: Solved?

Bruce Arnold

For a while, earlier this year, we had many complaints about poor service and long waits for delivery of new bikes.

I noticed this summer that people were starting to report waiting 2-3 weeks instead of 2-3 months to get their bikes, and we haven't had as many threads about poor service for a while either. @Tora Harris said that they were hiring more service workers, and from the videos he shared it looked like they were making larger lots of bikes, so I'm thinking that they got both of these problems solved.

I was pretty sure that the delivery problem would be a thing of the past as production ramped up to meet demand but was concerned that service problems would affect JB's long-term viability.

Unless I'm missing something, it seems that both of these problems have been addressed and resolved. Thoughts?

I purchased my RCS November 22nd and have a delivery date of November 28! I live in Los Angeles, for some reason or another my RCS was shipped out of Tacoma, Washington, rather than San Diego, which is 2 hours away, but 6 day wait over the holidays and a weekend ain't bad for a 70lbs bike.

Ordered my CCS August 15 & got it the 20th. I live in Oregon, so not far away, but a reasonable speed in my mind. Juiced support has been helpful the entire time. Whether I have a question, or a problem with the bike , they've been quick to respond.

For bikes, maybe the problem is solved, but I have 3 or 4 experiences ordering parts or accessories and them not shipping until I've emailed. I've had to cancel 1 or 2 others. The latest is the Grin charger. I think I ordered that 2 weeks back, and have emailed, but nothing. I'm not trying to hammer on them, but I think they should stop releasing skateboards and new products and focus on the order through delivery pipeline for a good 6 months before moving onto the next new thing.

I keep buying from Juiced due to the value, but I literally have the least amount of confidence, of any merchant I deal with, in their ability to deliver what I've ordered. I hope moving into the new space allows them to hire enough people to fix the problem.

Reactions: jom
For bikes, maybe the problem is solved, but I have 3 or 4 experiences ordering parts or accessories and them not shipping until I've emailed.

Same experience here. It seems to take about two weeks to get parts shipped out. I usually wait a week after the order, e-mail them and then a few days later I get a shipment notification. My latest support experience was so-so. It seems like they wanted me to buy a 1-4 wiring harness to attempt to solve the issue before shipping out a warranty LCD display. I can’t really complain though since I was able to update my 2 1/2 year old Cross Current to the CCS level of power which is not possible with most e-bike brands.

For bikes, maybe the problem is solved, but I have 3 or 4 experiences ordering parts or accessories and them not shipping until I've emailed. I've had to cancel 1 or 2 others. The latest is the Grin charger. I think I ordered that 2 weeks back, and have emailed, but nothing. I'm not trying to hammer on them, but I think they should stop releasing skateboards and new products and focus on the order through delivery pipeline for a good 6 months before moving onto the next new thing.

I keep buying from Juiced due to the value, but I literally have the least amount of confidence, of any merchant I deal with, in their ability to deliver what I've ordered. I hope moving into the new space allows them to hire enough people to fix the problem.
Commuter, the Grin hasn't shown up on the website for at least a month or so. When it was it was out of stock that I saw. How did you order it?

Maybe they're producing more these days, but they're also selling more. Until the website consistently shows all bikes in stock
and shipping within days of placing an order,II don't think anyone should be trying to say things are fixed.

Update on my recent purchase of an RCS.

I purchased it on November 22nd and received it the 28th. I was surprised it shipped from Tacoma since I live in Los Angeles rather than shipping from San Diego. Either way it came on time and today, Saturday, I had the time to open it. Very exciting until I noticed they sent me the wrong size.

The box is labeled medium which is what I ordered, but what’s in the box is a large. I will keep you all posted on what happens next. I just hope they ship my new bike from San Diego. My friend who lives in Los Angeles had his shipped Friday from San Diego and it’s arriving Monday.

Last edited:
I think they should stop releasing skateboards and new products and focus on the order through delivery pipeline for a good 6 months before moving onto the next new thing.
Yeah, I've said that many times, like back when the Scrambler was first released. Solve the problems with delivery and service. However, I've changed my mind. The Scrambler has sold like hotcakes and seems to have been part of what brought in the capital to solve the delivery and service problems. Not that there isn't still room for improvement. Maybe, like you said, the new plant will help with other improvements as well.

Update on my recent purchase of an RCS.

I purchased it on November 22nd and received it the 28th. I was surprised it shipped from Tacoma since I live in Los Angeles rather than shipping from San Diego. Either way it came on time and today, Saturday, I had the time to open it. Very exciting until I noticed they sent me the wrong size.

The box is labeled medium which is what I ordered, but what’s in the box is a large. I will keep you all posted on what happens next. I just hope they ship my new bike from San Diego. My friend who lives in Los Angeles had his shipped Friday from San Diego and it’s arriving Monday.

So sorry to hear you received the wrong size. Disappointing. Do you have a large enough vehicle to drive there and pick up? My RCS is scheduled to arrive this Monday. I was originally going to pick it up to avoid any wrong color, size or damage but Juiced asked if I can have it shipped instead. I still wish I was picking it up. I can't wait until it arrives Monday and hope it's correct. I hope your situation gets resolved too. I know they sold a lot of bikes during Black Friday but they have to understand we are still customers who are spending thousands of dollars.

I was expecting delivery of my CCX on 12/03, and was pleasantly surprised to hear that "UPS rumble" up the driveway 2 days ahead of schedule. The bike arrived at my house in Spencerport, NY -9 days after placing the order. Super fast service from across the country.

I was expecting delivery of my CCX on 12/03, and was pleasantly surprised to hear that "UPS rumble" up the driveway 2 days ahead of schedule. The bike arrived at my house in Spencerport, NY -9 days after placing the order. Super fast service from across the country.
Was that on the 22nd before the Black Friday sale? I ordered during the sale and it says in stock but haven't heard from them yet. Hoping to see shipping soon!

My order for CCX was on the 22nd, shipped 27th, & scheduled to arrive 12/3. Coincidentally the motor on my 2016 CC seems to have finally broken down yesterday 12/1. Motor isn't consistently engaging & there are crunching noises when it doesn't. First motor lasted 5000 miles & this warranty replacement lasted over 13000.

I followed the countdown to the start of the Black Friday sale. Placing the order for the $2199 CCX at the start of the sale on 11/22;
The purchase was confirmed about 10 AM EST on 11/22.
The bike was shipped on the 26th of November, traversed the 2600+ miles, and arrived around Noon December 1st (9 days after placing the order).
The bottom line experience here was very prompt order processing. I am extremely pleased with my Juiced experience!

I followed the countdown to the start of the Black Friday sale. Placing the order for the $2199 CCX at the start of the sale on 11/22;
The purchase was confirmed about 10 AM EST on 11/22.
The bike was shipped on the 26th of November, traversed the 2600+ miles, and arrived around Noon December 1st (9 days after placing the order).
The bottom line experience here was very prompt order processing. I am extremely pleased with my Juiced experience!
Oh nice shipping seems fast since I’m in NY as well. I ordered on the 26th so I guess I was at the end of the sale and I’ll have to wait a bit more before it ships out. I see you’re enjoying it though so I look forward to mine even more haha

Was that on the 22nd before the Black Friday sale? I ordered during the sale and it says in stock but haven't heard from them yet. Hoping to see shipping soon!
Jake, You should have first had a "purchase confirmation" email shortly after placing your order. Use that email to link any inquiry you have about the status of your purchase.

Jake, You should have first had a "purchase confirmation" email shortly after placing your order. Use that email to link any inquiry you have about the status of your purchase.
Yeah I got one and was told it would take 7-14 days before it ships due to the sale. I placed my order towards the end of it so I assume I might be on the 14 days before it ships side of it all. I spent the whole weekend contemplating buying an ebike and which model but better late than never!

I contacted Juiced this morning and they sent me a return label. I’m not interested in driving this to my local UPS, so UPS is picking it up tomorrow and Alejandra from Juiced says they will reimburse me for the $10.13 charge for pickup. They won’t ship me my replacement until they receive confirmation of my return. The rack was missing in my delivery as well.

As for my friend’s bike, his rear fender was cracked in half and the front fender is missing.

Neither issues are horrible, just annoying. I’m just anxious to get me bike and everything up and ready.

Further update on service. Rasan called me within a few hours of my first call Monday morning when Juiced open regarding the shipment issue I had. He immediately sent me a return label, advised me if there were any pick-up fees by UPS to advise him and they would reimburse me, and confirmed via email the order of a new bike shipment.

Today UPS is picking up the wrong shipment at my house, and I just received confirmation regarding being reimbursed $10.13 for UPS pick-up fees. That's pretty darn great service so far.

Back