Selling my 2020 Delite GT Rohloff HighSpeed with GX Option - 8000$ (Shipping available)

PoserDisposer

Bike Options:
  • 2020 Delite GT Rohloff HS Urban Grey Matt 51cm frame
  • Kiox Cockpit
  • GX Option - Superdelite/Delite
  • Fox Air Suspension
  • Continental Contact Plus City Reflex Tires (Also have the original tyres with me)
  • ABUS Bordo Alarm folding lock

Quick facts
  • Purchased: 16/06/2020
  • Paid: 11208$ (including Taxes)
  • Selling for : 8000$
  • Retailer: Dandelion Bikes , Seattle. (authorized R & M dealer in Seattle, Washington)
  • Current Millage: 144 miles
Sale Includes
  • 2020 Delite GT Rohloff HS Urban Grey Matt
  • Frame height 51 cm (body height 1.7 - 1.85 m)
  • Original pedals
  • Original manual
  • Bosch key - fits the batteries and lock
Condition
The bike is in a brand new condition and was used for less than 150 miles. Although the first tune up is usually recommended at 300 miles , i will make sure i get it done before selling. My dealer has agreed to produce a document on the working condition of the bike. This should give you confidence while buying. It’s has always been stored in my garage and have been kept clean. No cosmetic damage or paint chip off.

Why am I selling?
I live in a peninsula (West Seattle) and the bridge that connect us to the mainland was closed to motor vehicles last year. Since it was open to cyclists , I thought i would commute to work. Unfortunately due to COVID, remote work has been indefinitely extended and I couldn't use the bike for commuting. Also, my work location is moving farther from seattle (30 miles one way) which will make it even more difficult to commute.

Otherwise the ride is amazing and I wish I can afford to keep it as a non-commute bike.

Do you ship ?
I would prefer if you can pick it up. In case you don't live nearby , i would be happy to ship it via ShipBikes. Thanks to the forum members who suggested this.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_2749.jpg
    IMG_2749.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_0702.jpeg
    IMG_0702.jpeg
    813.2 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
$9000 for a 500wh Delite with no warranty might be a bit steep to be honest... but I hope you sell it all the same!

@JVBulman Thanks for your input. Yes, it is not a dual battery but includes GX + FOX float suspension(1000$) , has ridiculously low mileage (144 miles) and 6 months old. I am open to negotiation.

Last edited:
I have seen 2-3 year old models with several k miles and old gen motors getting sold in the 6-7k range so your price is not bad. Since it is almost brand new maybe you can talk to RM about warranty transfer that would really help your sale.

good luck

Bike Options:
  • 2020 Delite GT Rohloff HS Urban Grey Matt 51cm frame
  • Kiox Cockpit
  • GX Option - Superdelite/Delite
  • Fox Air Suspension
  • Continental Contact Plus City Reflex Tires (Also have the original tyres with me)
  • ABUS Bordo Alarm folding lock

Quick facts
  • Purchased: 16/06/2020
  • Paid: 11208$ (including Taxes)
  • Selling for : 8000$
  • Retailer: Dandelion Bikes , Seattle. (authorized R & M dealer in Seattle, Washington)
  • Current Millage: 144 miles
Sale Includes
  • 2020 Delite GT Rohloff HS Urban Grey Matt
  • Frame height 51 cm (body height 1.7 - 1.85 m)
  • Original pedals
  • Original manual
  • Bosch key - fits the batteries and lock
Condition
The bike is in a brand new condition and was used for less than 150 miles. Although the first tune up is usually recommended at 300 miles , i will make sure i get it done before selling. My dealer has agreed to produce a document on the working condition of the bike. This should give you confidence while buying. It’s has always been stored in my garage and have been kept clean. No cosmetic damage or paint chip off.

Why am I selling?
I live in a peninsula (West Seattle) and the bridge that connect us to the mainland was closed to motor vehicles last year. Since it was open to cyclists , I thought i would commute to work. Unfortunately due to COVID, remote work has been indefinitely extended and I couldn't use the bike for commuting. Also, my work location is moving farther from seattle (30 miles one way) which will make it even more difficult to commute.

Otherwise the ride is amazing and I wish I can afford to keep it as a non-commute bike.

Do you ship ?
I will not be able to ship it another state and has to be picked up. It also gives you a chance to see the bike's condition. If you know someone that can pick up and ship it to you , feel free to message me.
Nice bike! Consider offering a shipping option for cost. You can add gps tracking. Might help. Good luck.

Back