Seat Post

pearlbeer

Any opinions on a suspension seatpost for my radwagon? I really dont have a problem with the stock seatpost (i did change to a proper saddle), but I suppose the more comfort the better. Additionally with 2,500mi+ on her, It kind of seems like the stock seatpost is ripe for failure, it's not super hefty. I'm tall, so it is damn near maxed out. All this to say...I want a new toy for my bike. :)

Sounds like you're up on it already, but worth repeating for sure. Be carefull when maxing out the seat post length. They can and do break. If over extended, often it's not just the seat post that breaks, but the bike frame as well.

As to your question regarding seat suspension, another Thudbuster fan here.

Sounds like you're up on it already, but worth repeating for sure. Be carefull when maxing out the seat post length. They can and do break. If over extended, often it's not just the seat post that breaks, but the bike frame as well.

As to your question regarding seat suspension, another Thudbuster fan here.
Ok. Thanks for the feedback. - ST or LT?

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. - ST or LT?
If you aren't "vertically challenged" my vote would be LT, with an elastomer suited for your weight, without a second thought.

Not an answer your particular question but I wanted just a little more extension on my Rad Mini than the maxed out stock post would allow so I found a 450mm post on Amazon to replace the stock 350mm post. I got the needed extra without maxing out the new post. It was only around $20.

Back