Sduro Yamaha Chainrings

rocky289

Could anyone advise on the compatible Shimano part number for the 44T chainring on my Fullnine RC.
OEM Part # FSA 380-0644K
It has the dual chainrings on this model, so will need to have shifting ramps.

Alternatively the part number for a compatible 42T single chainring.

Thanks

Could anyone advise on the compatible Shimano part number for the 44T chainring on my Fullnine RC.
OEM Part # FSA 380-0644K

Thanks
Why do want to replace the OEM FSA chainring with Shimano? FSA is fine.

Last edited:
I have two of these bikes.
Was lucky enough to buy one set of OEM chainrings from someone changing to a single front.
But can't find any other OEM rings in NZ.
The Shimano Deore M532 looks suitable but is is for 9 spd & mine is 10 spd.

Last edited:
The following link is your FSA distributor in New Zealand: Wide Open: Link-https://www.wideopen.co.nz/products/chain-rings-road-cx-gravel?channelId=all

My advice would be to keep it OEM by staying with the FSA front chain ring.

Let us know how it works out for you!

The following link is your FSA distributor in New Zealand: Wide Open: Link-https://www.wideopen.co.nz/products/chain-rings-road-cx-gravel?channelId=all

My advice would be to keep it OEM by staying with the FSA front chain ring.

Let us know how it works out for you!

Thanks for the link, strange it didn't show up in any of my searches.
The required chainring didn't show in their listings, so have emailed regarding supply.

I cannot for the life of me remove the chainring bolts. They are crazy tight. Even using the removal tool, the bolts are just breaking. Any tips?

OEM Part # FSA 380-0644K

Thanks
I was doing some research for chainrings for my 2018 Sduro Full Seven which have the FSA (Full Speed Ahead) stock rings. They are 32-44T with BCD 104 that have a 4 bolt pattern. I was told that your best bet would be to stick with FSA due to lack of compatability with other brands (ie: Shimano etc.) Not sure how true this is however, 32-44T is very difficult to find here in the USA. The only ones I have located are these, however, not sure if they are the correct ones:
FSA ATB 8/9sp 32t 104mm Black Chainring

FSA ATB 8/9sp 32t 104mm Black Chainring
PART NUM 106865
FSA Pro ATB 9sp 44t 104 Alloy Ring Black

FSA Pro ATB 9sp 44t 104 Alloy Ring Black
PART NUM 821652

Back