Rockstar owners

Yeah, it's a long time to wait without any real reviews of the Rockstar other than a couple of vimeo videos of rides. Mine doesn't arrive until end of June. I guess the question is: What is the alternative? Frey AM1000, Biktrix, Luna, Accolmile, Eunorau, other? IMO, in some way or fashion, the Rockstar is a bit better for the price. That being said, the toll is a 6 month wait and not any reviews.

Yeah, it's a long time to wait without any real reviews of the Rockstar other than a couple of vimeo videos of rides. Mine doesn't arrive until end of June. I guess the question is: What is the alternative? Frey AM1000, Biktrix, Luna, Accolmile, Eunorau, other? IMO, in some way or fashion, the Rockstar is a bit better for the price. That being said, the toll is a 6 month wait and not any reviews.

It's the Yeti of ebikes

Yeah , now with a ship date of Oct . I'll pass .
Oh. I've not seen this new ship date yet. Which batch of Rockstar's were you in? Sondor's website still indicates end of June and $2599 (which clearly Electrek had the old price of $2499 because I paid the extra $100.)

What was more interesting than his take on the elite bikes was his trashing of the MadMods. Terrible suspension and not enough power.

Oh. I've not seen this new ship date yet. Which batch of Rockstar's were you in? Sondor's website still indicates end of June and $2599 (which clearly Electrek had the old price of $2499 because I paid the extra $100.)
I'm not in any , I wont pay for a bike and then wait for months to get it .
I found this on Electrek.com
[Author’s note: This article previously omitted the 750W nominal rating of the motors as well as the fact that the original production run planned for October shipping had already been sold out. The article has been updated to include this information.]

[Author’s note: This article previously omitted the 750W nominal rating of the motors as well as the fact that the original production run planned for October shipping had already been sold out. The article has been updated to include this information.]
Yeah. That was October 2019

Then that was the original Oct 2020 ship date.

Then that was the original Oct 2020 ship date.
Looks like it , sorry . Now it's June according to Sonders website . Funny , selling another batch before they get the first one shipped . Like I said , I'd be a little skeptic .

I still find this a disappointing fact about the Rockstar: "However, SONDORS has decided not to push the motors to their full potential, instead operating them with a 25A limit that results in a nominal rating of 750W and a peak wattage figure in the low 1,000s."
If only they'd have put a 30A controller on it, like Frey, etc.

Back