Ride1Up Core 5 and LMT'd = Shipping!!

Lumpydog

First round of shipments - next week, around June 10! Way to stick to the plan Ride1Up!!

Image 6-5-20 at 7.54 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone receive their tracking yet? Ordered a 700 series and a limited back in early May. Received the shipping update for the limited but no tracking yet.

No tracking yet. Ordered well inside the first 24 hours after they became available. I see on the FaceBook Ride1Up Owner's page that some have received tracking numbers.

I got a tracking number, the bike on first notification said delivery on the 18th, the new notification says the 19th. I'm on the east coast may be they are shipping the farthest bikes first.

I think they are going in order. I ordered a 700 and Limited on May 4th and haven't received tracking info as of yet. It seems some on Facebook like you are expecting theirs this week. When was yours ordered?

I'm on the east coast maybe they are shipping the farthest bikes first.

I don’t think so... I’m on the East Coast as well.... I ordered my LMT’d April 28th... great that you’ll be getting yours before next weekend.

I think they are going in order....

Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s true - I ordered the bike within several hours of the LMT’d becoming available... well before blindspot and others

Kind of silly if they shipping without any rhyme or reason. I emailed any have been told another container is coming and to check back on Wednesday.

I've been told that my bike will be shipping at the end of the week .... for the past 3 weeks ! Kind of reminds me of a wooden sign I saw over a bar near Flagstaff ... "Free beer tomorrow". lol

Ordered the Limited on May 2nd. Received my tracking number this past Friday. Bike due to arrive June 19th. I live in South Florida.

Looks like they created my labels. I can see from FedEx.com. Haven't received an e-mail as of yet from them though. At least it looks like I'm in the queue to be shipped now. Not sure if the reason for my delay is because I ordered two bikes. But it looks like they will be sending both at the same time.

Still no shipping notice here. I've exchanged emails with Ride1Up and it sounds like they ran into an issue with shipping bikes in the same order as the date/time received... not great, as I was watching closely for this bike to become available and ordered it immediately. Maybe it pays to wait ;-)

At the end of the day - if they ship today or tomorrow - as they are telling me, it will be a few more day's wait. Not a killer.

I canceled my order after they finally told me my "early June" delivery would be July 10th. They did issue a full refund promptly. Not sure what's going on with ride1up, they do a lot of things well, but communication of order status is not one of their strengths. Good luck to those who have ordered. I have a 500 and am very happy with it.

Hmmm. I received notification Tuesday night... (A handful of others did at that time as well)

Have you emailed them?
I did and they said it may be in the batch this week. I hd also ordered a spare charger late May that should have been delivered or at least shipped by end of May. They said they were back ordered.... when I ordered it the backorder was May 28th....

keep looking for the email.

Back