Ride1Up Core 5 and LMT'd = Shipping!!

Sorry to hear that NoTry, but I had the same experience. Check out the Espin Sport or Flow. Discounted to $1199 with specs and style similar to ride1up. I ordered the Flow for my wife yesterday after another 30 day slip from ride1up.

I ordered may 9th. Risers. I think if you want/ordered cafe bars they may still be able to fulfill the june order

After some back and forth I was told I missed the cutoff by 1 for that container. So, discussing more and being local I will be able to pick up a LMT’D they are assembling for how to videos.

I ordered may 9th. Risers. I think if you want/ordered cafe bars they may still be able to fulfill the june order

After some back and forth I was told I missed the cutoff by 1 for that container. So, discussing more and being local I will be able to pick up a LMT’D they are assembling for how to videos.

That‘s not a bad outcome. See if Kevin will sign your bike!

IDK how many here are waiting for reports to come in on the range capacities of this bike, but here's what I got out of my first charge.

I'm a pretty big guy (6' 4"/270lbs) and I got two days/30 miles of mostly pedal assist level 2/9 or 3/9 (15-20mph) riding in with a couple small hills out of my first battery charge. I rode it today to my mom's house and back (20.5 mile trip) started at 90% and when I got home the battery said 40%. I figure I could go 40 miles+ pretty easily on low to medium pedal assist with very occasional throttle use. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not to run the battery all the way down on it's first cycle or not.

I may end up replacing the grips with some bigger grips.

I'm pretty happy with this bike and would buy it again knowing what I know so far.

I'm a pretty big guy (6' 4"/270lbs) and I got two days/30 miles of mostly pedal assist level 2/9 or 3/9 (15-20mph) riding in with a couple small hills out of my first battery charge. I rode it today to my mom's house and back (20.5 mile trip) started at 90% and when I got home the battery said 40%.

Thanks for the feedback. While on these rides using PAS 2/9 and 3/9, how much effort did you put in to keep 15 mph on flat surfaces with no wind? I'm closer to 200 pounds, but I would like to be able to have just enough PAS to keep me moving about 15 mph while still getting a good workout (say heart rate as much as 80% of max) when I want it. And how is PAS 1/9? I don't want it to be too easy. I want most of my assist going up hills or into strong headwinds. I'm used to my standard Trek hyrid.

For the Ride1UP 500 bikes, I found this documentation showing this progression of power settings for the cadence sensor based PAS levels, but that doesn't necessarily apply to the LMT'D torque sensor based PAS.
1 25%
2 34%
3 43%
4 52%
5 61%
6 70%
7 79%
8 88%
9 96%

GenX:

My HRM never went above 130 which is pretty rare for me when riding around on my bike. I usually wander between high 130's and mid to high 140's.

The difference was noticeable, but I still felt like a got a decent workout both times I've ridden it.

GenX:

My HRM never went above 130 which is pretty rare for me when riding around on my bike. I usually wander between high 130's and mid to high 140's.

The difference was noticeable, but I still felt like a got a decent workout both times I've ridden it.

Thank you for that quick response. On some rides with my regular bike, I feel weak and have a hard time getting my heart rate up to 140 on mostly flat roads and other times I can keep it over 150 for sustained periods on those same roads. If these darn bikes were in-stock, I think I would go ahead and order one, although I have not completely ruled out getting fat tire bike, so Rize X is on my list, mostly because every summer, they dump gravel on one or more of the asphalt country roads I like to to ride on, which is horrible to ride on with my Trek's 35c tires until the following summer. But maybe the Ride1UP's 2.4" would be good enough.

Last edited:
Thank you, Ride1up, for offering no step-through bikes. You might want to look at which demographic is driving a big portion of e-bike sales.

Thank you, Ride1up, for offering no step-through bikes. You might want to look at which demographic is driving a big portion of e-bike sales.
Clearly you haven't looked at the website, as they do offer step thrus, and quite nice ones at that. Lol

Back