Reviews about Romeo Pro II 3000W Dual Motor Ebike

Mass Milo

Region
USA
Romeo Pro II 3000W Dual Motor Ebike is advertised as:Unleash the Power of the eAhora Romeo Pro II – 3000W 46Mph Dual Motor, 52V/60Ah Ultra-Long Range Electric Bike for Adventure, Commute, and More!
I learned this from YouTub.
I want to buy one recently, do you have any suggestions?

Attachments

• 300(1).jpg
    300(1).jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 35
  • APP控制.jpg
    APP控制.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 36
  • 痹症.jpg
    痹症.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 电机.jpg
    电机.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 37
I also want to buy a Juliet electric bike.I also have two PUPS, and I want to take them on a trip too! Juliet only costs more than 1,000 US dollars, but Romeo Pro II costs more than 2,700 US dollars. Does anyone have any suggestions?🥳

At that speed (46 mph) my suggestion is a motorcycle with motorcycle components.
Thanks for your suggestion. As far as I know, if a motorcycle is to be ridden on the street, it must be licensed, which is why I am looking for an electric bicycle. 46Mph should be the maximum speed. LOL

A 46-mph "bicycle" is not a (legal) bicycle. There's a reason why motorcycle riding is licensed.
Good luck to you, your pups, and those around you on the road. I'll let this be my last comment on the matter.

As far as I know, if a motorcycle is to be ridden on the street
This monster with its weight, power and speed should also be ridden in streets only. Hope you are not thinking riding it on sidewalks and bike lines.

A 46-mph "bicycle" is not a (legal) bicycle. There's a reason why motorcycle riding is licensed.
Good luck to you, your pups, and those around you on the road. I'll let this be my last comment on the matter.
Thanks for your insights. I have already purchased a Juliet and hope it will give me and my puppies a good riding experience~

This monster with its weight, power and speed should also be ridden in streets only. Hope you are not thinking riding it on sidewalks and bike lines.
Yes, maybe this speed monster can only be ridden on the street. It is too dangerous to ride on the sidewalk or in crowded places!

Back