Replacement SKS fenders for SDURO 6.0 trekking 2018

mrcadence

I’ve recently purchased a 6.0 trekking 2018 model. Loving it so far, but I need to source replacement fenders as both mine were damaged. The dealer said Haibike USA don’t stock replacement OEM parts (which surprised me). SKS replied to my email and said ask your dealer.

Has anyone replaced their fenders with either OEM or aftermarket ones? Were they compatible or did they require some custom fitting? Looking for some advice.

Thanks!

I’ve recently purchased a 6.0 trekking 2018 model. Loving it so far, but I need to source replacement fenders as both mine were damaged. The dealer said Haibike USA don’t stock replacement OEM parts (which surprised me). SKS replied to my email and said ask your dealer.

Has anyone replaced their fenders with either OEM or aftermarket ones? Were they compatible or did they require some custom fitting? Looking for some advice.

Thanks!
SKS have a pretty comprehensive page with all their mudguards
https://www.sks-germany.com/en/productcategories/mudguards/
Can’t you find what want and buy direct from one of their dealers

Yeah I've had a look there. These look very similar, but there's a light and reflector mounted in the Trekking rear fender, so I'm not sure if I will need to drill and mount myself. I was kind of hoping I could find the correct one that has routing for the cables that power the rear light.

Back