Replacement for EasyMotion Evo 27.5 LCD display

kmikz

Hello,

I have an EasyMotion Evo 27.5 and I need a replacement LCD display, like the one in the attached image. The one that came with the bike has a busted display from a nasty fall and I can't read any info on it anymore. Preferably with a shop located in Europe, because I need it shipped to Romania and I would prefer to not pay import tax and a hefty shipping cost. If anyone knows where I could get a replacement I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• display.jpg
    display.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2,468
Hello,

I have an EasyMotion Evo 27.5 and I need a replacement LCD display, like the one in the attached image. The one that came with the bike has a busted display from a nasty fall and I can't read any info on it anymore. Preferably with a shop located in Europe, because I need it shipped to Romania and I would prefer to not pay import tax and a hefty shipping cost. If anyone knows where I could get a replacement I would appreciate it.

Write to EM USA, they can probably tell you. I just recently bought my first ebike, so there are many people in ERB, who might well have a better answer.

mailto:[email protected]

Good luck,
Irene

Last edited:
Back