Can’t get a replacement display for Bulls mountain bike.

Dwb728

Region
USA
I definitely regret purchasing a 2021 E-Stream evo am4 mountain bike. I started trying to purchase a replacement display in November 2022. I see that dealers in Europe have them in stock but the ones I reached out to won’t ship to the US. Any suggestions from the Bulls community would be appreciated.

Have you tried Crazy Lenny's? They sell Bulls bikes.

I sold my 2016 Evo FS locally last year and it ended up having a display issue - they were able to get them a new one.

I definitely regret purchasing a 2021 E-Stream evo am4 mountain bike. I started trying to purchase a replacement display in November 2022. I see that dealers in Europe have them in stock but the ones I reached out to won’t ship to the US. Any suggestions from the Bulls community would be appreciated.
The Bloks 14d display on my 2021 E-Stream Evo AM4 has quit working properly. Most of the screen is blank and can’t be read. Bulls USA told me this display is no longer available (no longer made and they have no replacements) and a potential replacement that may work has been on back order for a long time. Is there any replacement available? I’ve seen posts on other forums that this is a common problem with this display and no one knows where a replacement can be had. My $6800 bike now can only be ridden like a regular bike with no motor. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks

Back