Remove speed limiter on bafang system

EmilSolheim

Hey ya all, so i bought myself a ebike without a battery on a bike auction, It work great for 100bucks, But the speedometer and distance tracker is off a bit, as the previous owner prob did not choose the right wheel size in the settings or something idk. it limits me from going any faster than 22khm, Now i don't want to make this bike illegal. but i want to atleast drive at 25-26kmt, i did some research and found out how to change the wheel size. but it's not that easy for me:(
after i have turned on the screen i double press the power button i then get a option to reset the trip/time, on the next page i can choose between mph or kmt for the speed tracker, next screen is about backlight, Then i get to a screen which says OF(f) and some numbers, here i can adjust how long the screen turns on without movement, I set this to 0. the next page says P5(d) . I assume this is the password section. I have tried all kinds of passwords 0512,1919,1111,1234 but regardless of which i choose the next screen just says OF(f) like the screen from 2 pages ago. So how can i adjust the limiter now :( i will add pictures hope ya can help me

first page is to reset trips, second page is to choose from kmh or mph 3th page is about back light 4th page is how many minutes of no action for the screen to turn off, 5th page is password, 6th page is about how many minutes of no action for the screen to turn off,

Attachments

• skjerminfo.jpg
    skjerminfo.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,112
  • er.jpg
    er.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,429
  • OFf.jpg
    OFf.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 1,183
  • kmhmph.jpg
    kmhmph.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 972
  • startsjkerm.jpg
    startsjkerm.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 916
  • bl.jpg
    bl.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 1,026
  • passord.jpg
    passord.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 1,068
Thanks for the reply, i have done some research, but it does not seem like any else got the same system as me. But by locking at the back of the screen it seems like this screen was made in november 2018, which is not to long ago, i find it strange that nobody got the same system, if i can't fix it i would rather sell the bike, i could prob get 500+ for it as a new cost 1200,+ it got a new battery, What can i do with that "cable" can i adjust amp or speed with it ?

Thank you for your answer, Do i only need a new screen?
will a bafang c965 screen work on my controller etc ?,

Hey ya all, so I bought myself a ebike without a battery on a bike auction, It works great for 100 bucks, But the speedometer and distance tracker is off a bit, as the previous owner prob did not choose the right wheel size in the settings or something idk. it limits me from going any faster than 22khm, Now i don't want to make this bike illegal. but I want to at least drive at 25-26kmt, I did some research and found out how to change the wheel size. but it's not that easy for me:(
after I have turned on the screen i double press the power button I then get an option to reset the trip/time, on the next page I can choose between mph or km for the speed tracker, next screen is about backlight, Then I get to a screen which says OF (f) and some numbers, here I can adjust how long the screen turns on without movement, I set this to 0. the next page says P5(d). I assume this is the password section. I have tried all kinds of passwords 0512,1919,1111,1234 but regardless of which I choose the next screen just says OF (f) like the screen from 2 pages ago. So how can I adjust the limiter now I will add pictures hope ya can help me
first page is to reset trips, second page is to choose from kmh or mph 3rd page is about backlight 4th page is how many minutes of no action for the screen to turn off, 5th page is password, 6th page is about how many minutes of no action for the screen to turn off,

Welcome to EBR and good luck with your project!

Motor: RM g020 250 Dc 13

how do i find out what controller i got ? i can't find any writing on it

Screen:bafang 800s

Back