Reise & Muller Delite (GT Nuvinci) Will Consider Best Offers

eidelon

Almost new Reisse and Muller Delite, 2017 model (first year in the States), less than 700 miles. The ONLY
pre-owned Delite for sale that I can find in the country. This bike is the top of the Reise and Muller line. The bike has all the options that you could possibly want in this model. Nuvinci 380 CVT hub. (This is the latest Nuvinci continuously variable transmission hub - infinitely variable gearing - just twist and go). Desireable Solar Orange. Dual suspension. Fat tire. Thorn-proof tubes and liner, with Stan's sealer installed. Gates carbon fiber belt drive. *No* maintenance or adjusting - will last the life of the bike, basically). 2nd battery option. That makes two 500 Wh Bosch batteries with a maximum range of almost 200 miles between charging. The only dual battery bike on the market. This is the CTX version, with the most power and range, but it can easily be tweaked for high speed (28 mph) capability.
I won't go into the details of the superiority of the Bosch mid-drive system, because if you're reading this ad, you should be an educated buyer, and will already know this.
I'm only selling because of some fairly serious health issues which have cropped up in the last year, and I can't make use of it for what I bought it for, touring long-distance on Rails-to-Trails paths around the country. Of course, the bike is also among the best commuters available on the market and can also be lightly tweaked to be a serious mountain bike - read about Bosch "Uphill-flow" mountain biking.
There are some great ebikes on the market, but this is in the rarified class of bikes like Stromer and Haibike. This is for serious ebikers that want the best on the market. Smoooooth synergistic seamless power.
The bike without the options that I've installed costs around $7,400 (including tax) new + shipping, etc.
This has a new Selle saddle (comes with the original Ergon seat, which isn't too shabby itself). Ergon bar end grips for *Super* comfortable riding positions and added torque, if need be. Top of the line Topeak trunk/bag with saddlebag option. Super slick dual water bottles. Schwalbe oversize tires. Bosch Intuvia display. Hydraulic disc brakes. ABUS lock with built in case, keyed to the motor. I guess I'll throw in my 900 Lumen Cygolite that augments the very nice built-in lighting on the bike. You need to do some research to understand what a fantastic bike this is, and what a great deal this is - save youself some-odd thousands over a brand new bike.
Located in Denver, CO. I'm not sure about the logistics of shipping, but we'll figure something out.

(Lengthy but exhaustive review)

Attachments

• 20180516_102219.jpg
    20180516_102219.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 612
  • 20180516_102636.jpg
    20180516_102636.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 566
  • 20180516_102309.jpg
    20180516_102309.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 573
  • 20180516_102211 (2).jpg
    20180516_102211 (2).jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 594
  • 20180516_102646.jpg
    20180516_102646.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 595
  • 20180516_103115.jpg
    20180516_103115.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 593
  • 20180516_102452.jpg
    20180516_102452.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 576
Haha! I totally forgot to put the asking price in... I'm asking 6K and it is literally in brand new condition. If you're looking in this quality and price range it's really great deal...
Thanks much,
Roy

Haha! I totally forgot to put the asking price in... I'm asking 6K and it is literally in brand new condition. If you're looking in this quality and price range it's really great deal...
Thanks much,
Roy
And the frame is a medium... I'm 6 feet and it fits me very comfortably... You'd have to be a giant to ride a large... I think this would fit anyone from mid-5 ft. up to six one or two.

The ONLY
pre-owned Delite for sale that I can find in the country.

The asking price is quite high.

one could find clearance models like this: https://newwheel.net/products/clearance
Also, they had a used Delite GT Nuvinci HS for $4K just a few days ago. Your bike priced at $4.0K might move considering it has only 1yr left in the warranty.

prices for used bikes is almost always 40-50% of the retail. Hope your bike sells quick.

Last edited:
The asking price is quite high.

one could find clearance models like this: https://newwheel.net/products/clearance
Also, they had a used Delite GT Nuvinci HS for $4K just a few days ago. Your bike priced at $4.0K might move considering it has only 1yr left in the warranty.

prices for used bikes is almost always 40-50% of the retail. Hope your bike sells quick.

Yeah....I know ebikes take a real hit when reselling. There just aren't very many available, however, b
I know I would have paid 6K or close to it with all the bells and whistles when I was in the market for one, in order to save a couple grand. When I clicked on your link above, the only two Delites were priced at $6,299 and (ouch!) $7,800 for a Delite 25. That said, I'll give serious consideration to any reasonable offer.
Thanks for you input, however....

Almost new Reisse and Muller Delite, 2017 model (first year in the States), less than 700 miles. The ONLY
pre-owned Delite for sale that I can find in the country. This bike is the top of the Reise and Muller line. The bike has all the options that you could possibly want in this model. Nuvinci 380 CVT hub. (This is the latest Nuvinci continuously variable transmission hub - infinitely variable gearing - just twist and go). Desireable Solar Orange. Dual suspension. Fat tire. Thorn-proof tubes and liner, with Stan's sealer installed. Gates carbon fiber belt drive. *No* maintenance or adjusting - will last the life of the bike, basically). 2nd battery option. That makes two 500 Wh Bosch batteries with a maximum range of almost 200 miles between charging. The only dual battery bike on the market. This is the CTX version, with the most power and range, but it can easily be tweaked for high speed (28 mph) capability.
I won't go into the details of the superiority of the Bosch mid-drive system, because if you're reading this ad, you should be an educated buyer, and will already know this.
I'm only selling because of some fairly serious health issues which have cropped up in the last year, and I can't make use of it for what I bought it for, touring long-distance on Rails-to-Trails paths around the country. Of course, the bike is also among the best commuters available on the market and can also be lightly tweaked to be a serious mountain bike - read about Bosch "Uphill-flow" mountain biking.
There are some great ebikes on the market, but this is in the rarified class of bikes like Stromer and Haibike. This is for serious ebikers that want the best on the market. Smoooooth synergistic seamless power.
The bike without the options that I've installed costs around $7,400 (including tax) new + shipping, etc.
This has a new Selle saddle (comes with the original Ergon seat, which isn't too shabby itself). Ergon bar end grips for *Super* comfortable riding positions and added torque, if need be. Top of the line Topeak trunk/bag with saddlebag option. Super slick dual water bottles. Schwalbe oversize tires. Bosch Intuvia display. Hydraulic disc brakes. ABUS lock with built in case, keyed to the motor. I guess I'll throw in my 900 Lumen Cygolite that augments the very nice built-in lighting on the bike. You need to do some research to understand what a fantastic bike this is, and what a great deal this is - save youself some-odd thousands over a brand new bike.
Located in Denver, CO. I'm not sure about the logistics of shipping, but we'll figure something out.

I am VERY interested in your bike. I am a little confused by your pics. So it has 2 batteries or comes with one?

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner - I didn't know I had to reply via the forum instead of regular email.
Yes...it has both batteries...

Back