Refund questions

Yes it is nice! And time to move on and ride... Good luck and be careful with that, ride safe.

Hope everyone gets their bikes. There initial claims about the bike's specs for the price scared me off. Couldn't figure how they could do it. Went with the biktrix CF instead. Known components that you could figure costs on. Also far superior product. I think people's lack of knowledge about ebikes was taken advantage of. Good luck to you all.

Hello all you NEW Sondors FAT BIKE OWNERS! Heads up; Court just got his new Sondors bike and really wants to know details about the condition and operation of your bike. He's just starting THE Review and wants info from actual owners.

Here's what he sent me: "Would you mind asking folks who ordered and have received Sondors bikes if they have had any issues? I'll be working on the official review soon and would love community feedback about scratches, assembly issues, battery issues etc. My frame came scratched and I'd just like to get a feel for how people are faring and whether they are getting the expected range etc. so I can reference that in my video. "

Please post your information and feedback in the 'Sondors First Impressions Forum' that way it's all in one place. Thanks, everyone! We're all excited to hear from you.

Last edited:
Back