Re-adding my bike in the Mahle app My Smartbike after a battery replacement

jswdgrt

Region
Europe
I have an issue with re-adding my bike in the Mahle app My Smartbike after a battery replacement. Within a year, the battery of my Cannondale Topstone neo sl1 lost 30% of its capacity after 300 charge cycles and approximately 15,000 kilometers. After analyzing the battery test conducted with the Mahle Smartbike Lab app by the bike shop, the supplier believed that this was not a normal decrease in battery capacity. I received a new battery under warranty.
The removal and installation of the battery took two hours of work. What I'm unable to do is re-add the bike in the Mahle app My Smartbike. The app connects to the bike, but menu functions like motor mapping, last connection, and e-bike information remain dimmed. The only available menu item is the technical mode. Both Mahle and Cannondale have left the bike shop and me as the customer waiting for a solution for weeks now.
Has anyone experienced something similar? Any idea what I or the bike shop can do to make the app work again?

I have an issue with re-adding my bike in the Mahle app My Smartbike after a battery replacement. Within a year, the battery of my Cannondale Topstone neo sl1 lost 30% of its capacity after 300 charge cycles and approximately 15,000 kilometers. After analyzing the battery test conducted with the Mahle Smartbike Lab app by the bike shop, the supplier believed that this was not a normal decrease in battery capacity. I received a new battery under warranty.
The removal and installation of the battery took two hours of work. What I'm unable to do is re-add the bike in the Mahle app My Smartbike. The app connects to the bike, but menu functions like motor mapping, last connection, and e-bike information remain dimmed. The only available menu item is the technical mode. Both Mahle and Cannondale have left the bike shop and me as the customer waiting for a solution for weeks now.
Has anyone experienced something similar? Any idea what I or the bike shop can do to make the app work again?
Case almost resolved, Mahle will provide support themselves after intervention by the bike shop.
Support will consist of contact through phone, email, and a temporary Mahle Smartbike Lab account.
The goal is to re-add the bicycle to the Mahle app My Smartbike.

Back