Rain cover for Multicharger + assembly manuals?

nachiket

Region
Canada
I’m wondering if anyone has suggestions for attaching a rain cover on the Multicharger for the child seat at the back? I’m looking at Stormbox and Storm Shield from Tern, but curious if they’d work with the Multicharger? What about the Rad Conestoga? Maybe I just have to finangle a DIY cover from my stroller.

Also, to take this on a train, it would be good to remove the safety bars and from carrier block to trim some horizontal space. I can’t find any manuals in the R+M website about how to remove/reattach the safety bars correctly. I can probably figure it out, but an official manual would be good to have.

I’m wondering if anyone has suggestions for attaching a rain cover on the Multicharger for the child seat at the back? I’m looking at Stormbox and Storm Shield from Tern, but curious if they’d work with the Multicharger? What about the Rad Conestoga? Maybe I just have to finangle a DIY cover from my stroller.

Also, to take this on a train, it would be good to remove the safety bars and from carrier block to trim some horizontal space. I can’t find any manuals in the R+M website about how to remove/reattach the safety bars correctly. I can probably figure it out, but an official manual would be good to have.
I put a Conestoga on my Multicharger this week. I had found a forum post from an owner in Germany who said that they just needed to swap out some bolts. They're all M6, so finding what I needed was easy. I couldn't find 20cm long bolts, so I used a couple rods and couplers. We did a lengthy ride the other day and it worked great! It's nice to be able to raise the sides when kiddo wants to look around and drop them if there's weather or to make napping easier.

I considered the Storm Shield but it looked a little less roomy and I'd like to preserve the option of putting on two seats if our family grows.

Attachments

• PXL_20231113_231738845.jpg
    PXL_20231113_231738845.jpg
    936 KB · Views: 194
  • PXL_20231113_233131783.jpg
    PXL_20231113_233131783.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 181
Incredible!

I ended up getting the Storm Box and Storm Shield. They do fit fine, but yeah there is only limited room for the reclining rear chair. I think it may be able to fit two chairs but not 100% sure.

Back