Question to Haibike Full Suspension owners

Supermoto X's are SO nice and so HD, almost like a light duty motorcycle tire. Much thicker center tread and rolls very nicely. You'll love them onroad.

Just a follow up to my post. Finally quieted the chain noise completely by a thorough ultrasonic cleaning to get rid of the different lubes I used, then a thorough soak in MucOff C3 ceramic lube. Went for a 25 mile ride and was loving the silence! Even my riding buddy commented on it as to how nice not to hear your bike. So stoked with silent running that the next tires to go on the bike will be Schwalbe SuperMotoX's 27.5x2.8 which are supposed to be much quieter then the Maxxis knobbier I have on it now.
I do find that after a couple of rides it is necessary to refresh the C3, which only takes a few minutes and keeps the chain silent and looking like new![/QUOTE

It is better to use the connecting link. The pin ends are peened for strength from the factory; when you push it out the peening is conpromised, and so is the outer plate. That's why you feel and hear a slight snap when you push the pin out...that is the mushroomed pin end breaking through the outer plate.

It is better to use the connecting link. The pin ends are peened for strength from the factory; when you push it out the peening is conpromised, and so is the outer plate. That's why you feel and hear a slight snap when you push the pin out...that is the mushroomed pin end breaking through the outer plate.

I'm aware of Peening, they make tools for that and I know when/how to use them.
Insert nodding smilie face.
81367_R-1.jpg

Back