Priority Bikes at Costco

Only 5 of the models in their lineup are made available through this program, with just 1 an e-bike, the Current. Discount is about 20% off.

I see no Priority ebike now listed on Costco site. One of the pictures shows an ebike but none come up when searching the site.

Our local Costco is also selling Raleigh EBikes... ;)
Raleigh Special iE Cruiser Electric Bike (costco.com)
Raleigh Misceo iE Step Through Electric Bike (costco.com)

1608255807649.png

Looks like Priority has a $700 discount for Costco members on its Embark ebike. Priority ships directly to you and handles all warranty issues, not Costco, so the generous return policy doesn't apply.

The $3300 Priority Embark is $2600 if you're a member and use the Shop Costco Next page linked above to take you to a special page on Priority's website.

You got Priortity e-bike models confused? It's Priority Current that $3,300(US). With $700(US) discount, it would come down to $2.600(US). Priority Embark is $4,000(US) currently at Priority website $3,999(US) to be exact. I'm not a Costco member in the US, so I can't log-in to check.

As I mentioned previously the only Priority e-bike under the program is the Current (and not the Embark).

You got Priortity e-bike models confused? It's Priority Current that $3,300(US). With $700(US) discount, it would come down to $2.600(US). Priority Embark is $4,000(US) currently at Priority website $3,999(US) to be exact. I'm not a Costco member in the US, so I can't log-in to check.
My bad! I'm gettin' old...

Last edited:
Better look at a Raleigh before you buy one. Kinda like Schwin before they sold to a Chinese company. I wouldn't allow this Raleigh junk in my garage. or the "new" Pedigo $1500 eBike. Both junk IMHO
I am curious why you say that... do you own one? They look like decent entry-level bikes that are affordable and allow people to start Ebiking.

What do you own and recommend?

I am curious why you say that... do you own one? They look like decent entry-level bikes that are affordable and allow people to start Ebiking.

What do you own and recommend?
Looked at both. One from the owner of the Raleigh and the Pedigo at a Pedigo dealer. I currently own a Ride1Up 700 and a Juiced RC-S.

Last edited:
Looks like Priority has a $700 discount for Costco members on its Embark ebike. Priority ships directly to you and handles all warranty issues, not Costco, so the generous return policy doesn't apply.

The $3300 Priority Embark is $2600 if you're a member and use the Shop Costco Next page linked above to take you to a special page on Priority's website.
Does anyone know how long these sales at Costco usually last? I definitely want to buy the Current which I have in a Costco cart at 2600 shipped. But, I'm finding out about a job in the next two weeks that would affect my commute and maybe my decision. Do these costco offers generally stick around?

Does anyone know how long these sales at Costco usually last? I definitely want to buy the Current which I have in a Costco cart at 2600 shipped. But, I'm finding out about a job in the next two weeks that would affect my commute and maybe my decision. Do these costco offers generally stick around?
All I know from Priority is that it's tied to their stock. It will last as long as they have bikes in stock.

Additionally, the folks at Priority are really great to deal with. If you shoot them an email explaining your situation, I bet they'd honor the Costco price in 2 weeks.

Nope, it's still

Nope, it's still available.
The link disappeared and has now returned. It wasn't there when I posted that.

In any case, here is the direct link

Back