Priority Bikes at Costco

The configuration of the Priority Current that I wanted was listed as out of stock last month via the Costco site but was in-stock on the Priority site. When I inquired about it, Priority sent me a code to purchase it at the Costco price. Now, I see that the Current isn’t available via Costco Next any longer.

The configuration of the Priority Current that I wanted was listed as out of stock last month via the Costco site but was in-stock on the Priority site. When I inquired about it, Priority sent me a code to purchase it at the Costco price. Now, I see that the Current isn’t available via Costco Next any longer.
It's also fully sold out on their website.

I ordered through costco and mistakenly thought 2599$ was getting me a CVT hub. I was a tad dissapointed initially, but not any more. I actually like the hub now, better than a short test drive I did on the CVT. Its truly a speed demon.

What type of range are you guys getting?
It really depends on your usage profile. I consistently get around 30 miles per charge, using a lot of level 3 and 2, having the bike for a year and a half. I know a lot of folks that get better range, in the 40-50 miles, that like to put more of their own effort to it and use lower assist levels.

What type of range are you guys getting?
I did range testing, as well as another member, and this is our finding on level ground with some underpasses

Level 2 : 40-45 miles
Level 3 : 30 miles +
Level 4 : 20 miles
Level 5 : 15 miles

Another member replicated this and got similar results. If you have hills and a long commute, you can buy range extender, but carrying extra battery makes more sense

Back