Price check on the Creo Carbon Evo

tian105

Region
USA
Hey guys! First post here.

What’s a reasonable selling price of a used 2020 Creo Carbon EVOwith about 100 miles on the ODO? The seller also has a battery extender and the asking price for the bike and extender is $4000 USD. Should I jump on this deal or wait for the 2022 model? Anything major changes in 2021?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys! First post here.

What’s a reasonable selling price of a used 2020 Creo Carbon EVOwith about 100 miles on the ODO? The seller also has a battery extender and the asking price for the bike and extender is $4000 USD. Should I jump on this deal or wait for the 2022 model? Anything major changes in 2021?

Thanks in advance.

what size is it? the big sale on the L and XL recently should be factored into market value, IMO.

rumored changes are '22 are the groupset on the s works version, integrated radar, wireless dropper, new control unit in the top tube. nothing too ground breaking, and only some will trickle down to the comp carbon model. to clarify, the bike you're looking at is a creo comp carbon evo? that bike is $7,250 new plus the extra battery... $4,000 for so few miles seems like a very good deal, even if it was a L or XL and purchased for 10% less.

I paid a more for 2021 version of the same bike with similar mileage and several other items thrown in. I don't regret it for a minute. The one thing you might want too look at is the condition of the batteries. Not sure what it means if they've been sitting essentially unused for nearly two years.

thank you for all your replies, it is a large model.

excellent info on what's upcoming for 2022, and a very good point on the battery!

I will be picking up the bike tomorrow, I can check the battery health with the mission control app, right?

Im 5'11 and 240 lbs. Trying to pick up riding again to lose some weight. not fully confident to go back to a regular road bike just yet. hopefully few month down the road!

You will need the serial number to link up with Mission control. It should be on a sticker in the owners manual. If not you have to look at a sticker on the bottom of the TCU. You will be able to check battery health and the odo before you take it away. That is a - I would drive 300 miles each way good deal assuming it's the original owner. The newest 2022 models Como, Vado and Tero with Turbo System Lock will require proof of purchase verification to register.

Back