Powerpack 500 not charging

faboulusfab

Region
Canada
Hi just got a Cube E2 Sport electric bike with a Bosch power pack 500 battery.

It wasn't used for more then 6 months.

I try to charge the battery, it did not work, turn out the charger was not good.

So I bought a new one. Again try to charge, not happening.
I tried to reset the battery pushing the button for 10-15 seconds. Nothing .
I then open the battery pack. Unplug the 3 connector from the BMS and try to charge the battery for several hours. I then reconnected all connection to the BMS and plug in the charger. 1 led went green for 30 seconds and shot off.

Help!

I try to charge the battery, it did not work, turn out the charger was not good.

I then open the battery pack. Unplug the 3 connector from the BMS and try to charge the battery for several hours. I then reconnected all connection to the BMS and plug in the charger. 1 led went green for 30 seconds and shot off.

Help!
I was under the impression that if you disconnect the BMS from power, it suicides by design.

Help!
Since you opened battery forget about warranty replacement.
The good news is new replacement you buy will come with 2yr warranty.

Back