Post pics of your Stromer here

The water is too fresh, but for a night ride on the ST2s it's perfect. Switch the high beam on, adjust the reflector, set support to "3" and enjoy.

upload_2016-6-4_3-30-52.png

In 2009, the Stromer came with rigid fork and minor lighting. I had to install the FOX 100/32 RL and a 2200 Lumen headlight. Today, you'll laugh about the wiring. But one thing is unbeaten: The 2009 model supports until 55km/h....

upload_2016-6-16_22-5-30.png

My best friend has this sweet Stromer St1 Platinum (which I get to ride sometimes :) ) that I had to share with you all. Which got me thinking, why not make a thread for all the Stromer riders on here to share their setups.
Here are some pics I took of "Batman's Stromer ST1 Platinum"

View attachment 875 View attachment 873 View attachment 869 View attachment 878 View attachment 868

Here are a few more of the bottom bracket, chain rings and drive system

View attachment 871 View attachment 870 View attachment 877 View attachment 867

Here are some shots of the lights and the display

View attachment 872 View attachment 874 View attachment 876 View attachment 866

Me likes :)

I rode to the lake to meet my wife and watch the fireworks tonight. Here are a couple of pics of the sunset at Augusta Lake Kansas.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    433.2 KB · Views: 600
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 503
Once I took this bad boy on a test drive I had to get her, wanted it in black but in white looks more cleaner, also, for safety purpose white stands out more. I literally didn't want to stop riding the ST2, I was "HOOKED" I never expected to spend so much on a bike but you only live once~ Now time for a bike rack and a few other needed goodies~

Attachments

• Stromer 1.jpg
    Stromer 1.jpg
    648.9 KB · Views: 522
  • Stromer 2.jpg
    Stromer 2.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 524
  • Stromer 3.jpg
    Stromer 3.jpg
    778.6 KB · Views: 515
  • Stromer 4.jpg
    Stromer 4.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 531
  • Stromer 5.jpg
    Stromer 5.jpg
    655.5 KB · Views: 530
  • Stromer 6.jpg
    Stromer 6.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 508
I got the "Ibera PakRak IB-RA5 Touring Plus Bicycle Carrier" and "Ibera PakRak Bicycle Quick-Release Commuter Trunk Bag" which fits the ST2S like a glove. You do need "Axiom Trekk Seat Collar w/Rack Eyelets, 31.8mm" to attach the rack.. I also skipped the disc brake spacer supplied with the rack and connected it directly with the fender mount screws.
You have to flip the seat post "bars" to just the right position to get it to fit without touching the fender but once done it is solid as a rock.
The trunk bag is HUGE. In the bottom is plenty of room to lay my "Kryptonite New York Standard Bicycle U-Lock" that I covered the U part with "DMI Foam Hand Grip Replacement for Standard Handle Canes" so it has some really great cushion on it when I use it against my frame.
View attachment 6194 View attachment 6195 View attachment 6196 View attachment 6197 View attachment 6198 View attachment 6199

So this setup fits our ST2 racktime rack like a glove with no worries? Not sure if the rack that you have on your ST is the exact same one as the one being offered on the 2016 ST2 which is a rack time and not an Ibera rack... :(

30 mls tour along the Dutch /Belgium border region .. fantastic weather, fantastic tour .. tomorrow another one (on the picture an original NL border post).

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Back