Post pics of your Stromer here

My best friend has this sweet Stromer St1 Platinum (which I get to ride sometimes :) ) that I had to share with you all. Which got me thinking, why not make a thread for all the Stromer riders on here to share their setups.
Here are some pics I took of "Batman's Stromer ST1 Platinum"

View attachment 875 View attachment 873 View attachment 869 View attachment 878 View attachment 868

Here are a few more of the bottom bracket, chain rings and drive system

View attachment 871 View attachment 870 View attachment 877 View attachment 867

Here are some shots of the lights and the display

View attachment 872 View attachment 876 View attachment 866

Just got mine days ago....added a rear rack and pannier bag, front/rear lights.

Attachments

• stromer with bontrager rack.jpg
    stromer with bontrager rack.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 596
There is a strap version of the Topeak bag that does not require their rack system. It is not as rock solid as using their mount but it seems to work well on the city kit.

There is a strap version of the Topeak bag that does not require their rack system. It is not as rock solid as using their mount but it seems to work well on the city kit.
Thanks for the reply. I need the panniers and love the quick release. I'll lose some style points but gain utility. Beautiful photos by the way. I live in NYC but dream of San Francisco.

It's a busy week for stromer purchases here! I just bought a super clean 14 today. Phone died on the way back with it, so no pics for now. Black Platinum w/ city kit. Looks like all the rest.

Back