Polaris Vector V2

Court-I spoke with a dealer about a bike to fit my needs-6', 270 lbs, recreational rider and he recommended either a Stromer ST2 or a Polaris because of the extra power. What do you think?

The stromer is crazy expensive, while the Polaris battery size is very small compared to overall industry standards. I'm bigger than you, and have enjoyed the two easy motion bikes I've had. The motor is responsive. The first bike's frame didn't fit me well and I wanted to try a fat bike so I sold it, but I'm loving my evo snow awd. For recreation riding, I'd do some research on this site, pick a few prospective bikes and see what other forum members think of your choices. Probably would be good to start a new thread on the subject as well!

The stromer is crazy expensive, while the Polaris battery size is very small compared to overall industry standards. I'm bigger than you, and have enjoyed the two easy motion bikes I've had. The motor is responsive. The first bike's frame didn't fit me well and I wanted to try a fat bike so I sold it, but I'm loving my evo snow awd. For recreation riding, I'd do some research on this site, pick a few prospective bikes and see what other forum members think of your choices. Probably would be good to start a new thread on the subject as well!
Thanks for the feedback-I'll start a new thread and also look at the easy motion bikes.

Back