Picture of trail fork tire clearance

vincent

I have a roadster and I’m going to put a suspension fork and bigger tires on it

Couple of questions

Could someone with the trail please take some front pictures of the fork so I can see how much clearance it has around a 2.1 tire

Hoping I may be able to go a little bit bigger

Has anyone else put a bigger tire on the trail? Wondering how much clearance that fork has

Thank you!

I have a roadster and I’m going to put a suspension fork and bigger tires on it

Couple of questions

Could someone with the trail please take some front pictures of the fork so I can see how much clearance it has around a 2.1 tire

Hoping I may be able to go a little bit bigger

Has anyone else put a bigger tire on the trail? Wondering how much clearance that fork has

Thank you!

I replaced the stock 2.1in-wide tires with 2.25s without issue. Still have plenty of space - 1/2" clearance both front and rear. I would be concerned with how wide of tires the rims could safely support if you were thinking anything any wider.

I just bought mine and have no feedback so far, but the motor seems really smooth
I do not like that the throttle is limited to the pas level
But do not know if this is just a Flx feature or if all of them are that way

Reactions: JRA
I had heard that the throttle is limited to the PAS level which for my needs I don't think would matter much for starting out and the odd blip at times that I use it for. I'll look forward to how it performs for you overall. I would imagine that Luna would know if it is hackable so when their X-1 bikes hit the market we'll see.

I had an FLX trail in the cart but just couldn't get with the geo for how I would use it so I didn't go through with the purchase. I am going to suffer along with my current steed until one comes along that is just right!

Great, thanks for the feedback

What tires did you get and do you like them?

After having the displeasure of having a flat, I replaced the stock tires looking for more puncture protection with Schwalbe Smart Sam Plus. I also liked the Schwalbe Marathon Plus which has even more puncture protection but does not roll quite as well. However, the flat I had was not the tire's fault, it was because the orig. tube just sprung a leak (leak was on inside of the tube and the rim was smooth). As a consequence, I took the opportunity to upgrade there also (along with tire liners). The new tires were a definite upgrade as far as quality is concerned - at least the sidewalls on the new tires were much thicker/sturdier and I like them.

https://www.schwalbetires.com/node/2362

https://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_tires/off-road_tires/marathon_plus_mtb

Last edited:
Great, thanks for the feedback

So has anyone hook up these m600 Flx bikes To a computer and tried to program them?

Back