PAS sensor failed want to find a couple spares Lectric wont sell spares.....

tony234

Hey guys My PAS sensor just crapped out on me. As usual lectric and (every other proprietary bike company) don't sell spare parts like this EVER and I am looking like crazy..... I will never go proprietary again.
Anyways this is what I found online and I am trying to make it work, so far nothing I have tried different pin combinations and feel like its been a total waste. If anybody knows where to find one or has had the same issue please let me know!!! The red white and black wire is the original PAS I would like to use this slimmer version which has a red yellow and blue wire....

Attachments

• IMG_2040.JPG
    IMG_2040.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_2038.JPG
    IMG_2038.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2035.JPG
    IMG_2035.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 393
Isn't there a 1 year warranty on this bike? And they just started selling last September, so I would think all bikes would be covered on something like this (?)

My first inclination is to search ALIEXPRESS.com as all kinds of ebike parts are being sold including aftermarket batteries for the xp std. folding bike. You'd be surprised what you can find.

Hey guys My PAS sensor just crapped out on me. As usual lectric and (every other proprietary bike company) don't sell spare parts like this EVER and I am looking like crazy..... I will never go proprietary again.
Anyways this is what I found online and I am trying to make it work, so far nothing I have tried different pin combinations and feel like its been a total waste. If anybody knows where to find one or has had the same issue please let me know!!! The red white and black wire is the original PAS I would like to use this slimmer version which has a red yellow and blue wire....
Look up member tx4md out of San Diego. he has a spare that lectric sent him for warranty work that didn't fix his issue. You can find & message him in the member directory.

Definitely a part every rider should have in his/her tool box.

You're saying your PAS sensor failed and Lectric won't sell you a replacement? Sounds like a good reason to never buy a bike from them.

Sounds kinda like BS...yes there is no PAS sensor in their store section, but if you emailed them about your problem I am sure they would have 1.) Given you a PAS sensor on warrenty or 2.) Sold you one at price.

Ive already been through Lectrics warrenty process a few times and even out of warrenty so what you are saying is not true.

Back