Panniers and front/rear rack bags for Rad Mini

psy1

I recently picked up my first Rad Mini and just today installed the front and rear racks. The rear rack tubing is very thick and therefore standard pannier clips don't seem to fit. I know Rad offers one model of pannier.

What bags are you using for the front and rear racks? Thanks.

Yes, I already bought and installed the Rad Mini rear (and front) racks. The tubes are larger diameter than the standard racks you linked. So as far as I can tell, the conventional pannier clips are too small to work. That leaves the saddle style bags or bags with velcro straps. I wonder what others have found and would recommend.

Yes, I already bought and installed the Rad Mini rear (and front) racks. The tubes are larger diameter than the standard racks you linked. So as far as I can tell, the conventional pannier clips are too small to work. That leaves the saddle style bags or bags with velcro straps. I wonder what others have found and would recommend.
Read that after I posted..... Can you measure the diameter of the tubing and post it. We bought Thule panniers and are going to go with aftermarket racks.

Back